tuscl

how do you thank you will die ?

I personally believe i will die before 49 due to being a maniac depression issues...im always on a high or low i never flat line...add heavy drug use, heavy eating, heavy gambling and heavy sex with cheap hookers...im bound to die by OD, VD, Suicide or one of you fuckers

18 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Die in a road war after the coming apocalyptic economic collapse (hastening by the spread of Ebola) that steve229 and jerkoffson are predicting.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Duke69 dude, I plan to die at the age of 127 while getting a 0.1 G lapper from an uber-HAWT Russian chick on a space station/strip club.

My prediction is that the Russians will initiate a space tourism industry that includes space strippers. It will be a groovy rotating structure. Dock in the middle where it is in free fall (and you can see nekkid chicks all floating round in 0 G) then board a special lift to take out to parts of the habitat with gravity supplied by the rotation. Old dudes can hang out in low gravity parts of the habitat.

E-cigarettes and -- more to point -- e-doobies will be freely available. So I'll get all stoned, go to the back room with Irina (who will be a sweet looking blonde with a natural body and no tats), and she'll grind 'til I LDK and expire.

WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And Dookie-dude...you seriously need to low down. Take a day or two and ind your center. Stop living so hard.

#zen.sausage.fingers
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    e-coli from the ground beef at Chipotle's
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    You don't have to die from that Mo-head. According to Eric Cartman, most people bleed out of their ass when they eat Chipotle.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm either gonna die real old in bed like most of my family(I got 8 relatives I've met who reached 90+) or I'm gonna go out like Bodie, chasing the 50 year swell.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I already died in a car crash and woke up in this parallel universe. No one but me noticed. I think if I die in several parallel universes at the same time, I won't wake up or jump to another body.

How could I die? nuclear war, Armageddon, starvation after our currency becomes worthless and it's every man for himself. You know the democrats are just itching to legalize the illegal immigrants who will all vote democrat no matter what because they have no clue about what a mess we're heading for. If we don't get 7% growth or cut spending, our debt payments will become too big too pay at some point. At that point or maybe before then inflation will skyrocket and we might have a debt default. I'll give our economy 10 to 25 years before collapse unless someone does something constructive.

A loaf of bread might cost $10,000. Forget gasoline or any other luxuries.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    hey Duke, looks like you're going to "Die Hard", just like Elvis
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ferguson-style? A la Bundy?
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna die of boredom from reading stupid posts.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna die of people replying to posts that bore them. Nothing but love.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Driving too fast and taking it hard around a corner one day. Could be next week or 30 years from now.

Come to think about it I could solve this if I'd by a 4 cylinder Hyundai or a Toyota Prius as my next car...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm going to die at age 105 from jumping out of a stripper's bedroom window when her boyfriend comes home unexpectedly.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Morbid, but old age or on the bike.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    When I'm about 20 years older than shadowcat, I want to be shot dead by some young woman's husband who finds where I'm hiding after I just fucked his wife.

If anybody's curious, this idea is from the Jim Morris song Living Till the Day I Die.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Getting a bit more serious I think it will close for me whether I make it to the kurzweillian singularity. I think there is a chance a good % of people my age will live forever though possibly needing to be uploaded into a robotic body. If I do - no worries. I'll continue to bump RickyBoy's The System and otherwise point out his faggotry until the end of time.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    In a strip club, At 2 am. Need I say more?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dougster-I'm going out like Charles Lee Ray and I'll live forever in the body of Chucky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion