tuscl

Petition - boot RL

Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:29 PM
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve had just about enough of RomanticLovers posts. I fully agree that we all have the right & freedom to post what we want, but RL posts the same questions over & over flooding and bumping all the valid discussions off the board. Therefore in a democratic manner, by a show of yes or no. Do you feel RomanticLover should be banned from this board? Hopefully the powers that be are watching. (Answer quick, in a day or two this post will probably end up at the bottom of the list.) lol To start I’ll have to say - Yes.

12 comments

• ArcticWolf
    19 years ago
    I normaly do ignore RL, but it still is irritating seeing him post the same crap over & over. To bad this board didn't have a spam filter.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    We've had this suggestion and petition before. It's a dead issue, as Founder won't ban anyone. I just ignore RL's posts altogher, and strongly urge others to as well.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't usually bother reading his posts, so it makes no difference to me either way.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Leave RL alone. I look foreward to his posts. I think they are informative! I personally have been steered away from a life of crime and paying more than $5.00 a dance. Besides he is a BAD ASS don"t mess with him.
  • tom_pb
    19 years ago
    yes - freedom of speech is ok in most places but this is a board run by the boss and he can restrict any asshole he wants to and RL is sure an asshole
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    No. I think his posts are amusing. Don't surprised when a strip club is named in his honor.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    LOL, if a strip club opens called RomanticLover we would never hear the end of it here. Of course RL would probably be insulted if dances cost more than $5. Then we could have a laugh and keep posting about "Did you know RL charges $40 per dance? RL charges UNREASONABLE prices and should be avoided." lol or how about "RL is a rip off. Save your dollars and look elsewhere."
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    i don't post on here as much as a lot of you guys, but i would vote no. he does post stupid crap, but i would not say he overwealms the list -- its pretty easy to skip by his posts if you are not interested and only focus on the others.
  • turan8
    19 years ago
    I would vote yes, cause I think he uses a bot to post, its the same stuff over and over again.
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    We had this discussion before, and Founder is the one with the final say. I think RL's negative rants are one reason why so few ladies come to this board and stay...
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    No. Freedom of speech means tolerated fools and idiots, who, when ignored, usually fade away.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'll vote YES. It is ONLY common SENSE to vote YES since that NAME has become OUTDATED and doesn't make ANY sense for the kind of posts he posts. CAPS emphasized just to show how annoying some of his posts can be. If his/her name was Stripperhaternumber1 or something like that, his/her name would make alot more sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion