tuscl

Bare women's breasts make men live longer

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:49 AM
Here is an entertaining link, something that all of us know as true... [view link] It's nice to have scientific confirmation...:-)

6 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the repost, NA. I never got the hang of that cut and paste thing. Well, it looks like we all have long and happy lives ahead of us, due to "Torpedo Gazing"...:-)
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Gee, if just looking is that good for you, imagine what lap dancing will do. Probably equivalent to running a marathon. Guess I should discontinue my Gold's and Bally's memberships so I can afford to spend more time pursuing more healthy endeavors. And to think that I just wasted 2 hours playing tennis.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Oh how I wish this were true! If it were, I'd be Superman, or something close. Seriously, I wonder who came up with a reason to even research this?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Now I know why I have such great blood pressure. Good News! I haven't really been exercising that much for months after an accident and the winter set in. I was wondering how my blood pressure could be better than ever. Now I know. Strip clubs do a body good. Now I also know why I feel a bit tired after some of those strip club visits, I've been doing the equivalent of hours of heavy aerobic exercise it appears.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    I reposted it here. This is very important research. I wonder if they need volunteers for futher study? In all seriousness, it provides a ligitimate arguement if favor of strip joints to counter the venomous, polictically correct spew from the radical feminists and the self-rightness of the moralists. Just remember to say that is was published in the NE Journal of Medicine. TTG, thanks for posting the link. I'm going to email it FOX News. They might run it as an excuse to show stripper footage, as they are so prone to do esp. on Cavuto's program.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    LOOKING AT BREASTS MAKES MEN LIVE LONGER ... says New England Journal of Medicine Staring at boobs for just 10 minutes is equal to 30 minutes of aerobics, says study. Men can live longer, healthier, happier lives by taking time out everyday to stare at women's boobs! In fact, new research published in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine shows that 10 minutes of ogling a gal's hooters provides men with a cardiovascular workout equal to a 30-minute aerobics workout in the gym. That means knocking back whiskeys in a topless bar, thumbing through a Playboy magazine or gazing at our luscious Page 5 Girl is probably better for most men than jogging like an idiot on a treadmill! "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," declared Dr. Karen Weatherby, the curvy German researcher who conducted the research. She found in a massive, five-year study of 200 men that breast-oglers had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and a healthier pulse rate than timid men who fear staring at women's torpedoes. "There is no question that gazing at women's breasts makes men healthier and our study proves it," explained Dr. Weatherby. "Engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion