tuscl

Strippers trying to con you into spending more on a lapdance

Not all strippers do this but I have ran into a few in the past who try to get over on you by offering you a deal. They will say a regular dance is 20dollars but for 30dollars I will show my breast or my kitty. I am pretty sure I am not the only guy who has heard this line before. How would you react or how did you react to this statement? Did you tell her off? or did you just say I don't need any special dance so just give me a regular one.

6 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't play with girls who ask for tips. When a girl starts that I find another girl.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I've had girls try charging more than market value for dances, I dont' bite. No one woman's ass is worth more than another in a strip club. In fact, my experience has been that the ones who demand more are usually giving sub-par dances. I do tip occasionaly with my favs but if a new dancer asks for a tip I'm pretty much done with her.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    You can try telling a stripper that you are willing to pay FIVE DOLLARS for a dance and HAGGLE from there
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    I should have mentioned that these questions came at Topless Bars and Bikini Clubs so I couldn't use the response you gave me. You stated that if you don't know the stripper you usually ask what are her rules? Well I think that would only work in a contact club. The clubs that I go to that do give contact have a camera in the room so you know there isn't going to be nothing but a regualar lapdance going on. I think if I was to say that in a low contact club the girl might get the impression that I am trying to get her to do something illegal or against the house rules.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I avoid getting dances from strippers who want to charge extra for tiny little things. They'll probably want a tip too. I usually ask for a dancer's rules ahead of time if I'm not too familiar with her.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    You could say "Why do I want to pay extra to see your kitty when I just saw some of it on stage?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion