tuscl

Portland, OR --- Haircuts

onechange
Florida
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:41 PM
Hey, I was looking around and heard there used to be a handful of sexy haircut places in Portland. For those in the area, are there still any places in the Portland that do the sexy haircuts?

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Ok I give up. Is a haircut code for some sexual service that I've not experienced?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Many moons ago there was a place that offered topless haircuts in Abq NM. I suspect that is what the dude is talking about.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you mean a place where a girl can cut your hair, and maybe let you feel her up, and then where you can session with her in the massage room, you are asking the right person. Many AMPs offer hair cutting. Though actually I usually never let them cut my hair, this was always available. One Korean girl in Sunnyvale was reluctant about giving me FS. She just wasn't used to doing that. I charmed her and kept on her. Of course I am not like the idiots who try to negotiate with the girl and offer her money while they are naked on their backs on the massage table. I was fully clothed and on my feet and never once tried to use words to explain what I wanted. I just kept moving on her, basically cornering her. She finally asked me if I wanted a hair cut. I just slowly shook my head from side to side while looking at her. Of course the last thing I would want is for her to have a pair of scissors in her hand. Very soon then her dress was pulled up and she had one knee up on the massage table and I was doing her from behind. I finished with her on her back up on top of the massage table. It was a profoundly emotional experience for both parties, and this is what I always try to create. So just go to Rub Maps. PM me and I'll tell you how to find the most FS oriented ones. But as far as hair cuts, you should be able to judge that by their name, or by what the people write in the old reviews. Talking about AMP experiences and raising a question about SC's based on a new review of SF MBOT. [view link] [view link] SJG KISS, Rock and Roll All Night, live [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I had been watching her cut some guys hair, through the front window. She was wearing this cute dress, full skirted, almost to the knees, and with petticoats underneath, and with open sandal strapped on high heels. I watched and watched her, from behind. I had to wait for a while because I needed to see her face before I acted. She was indeed cute. So as I would soon be with her in the massage room, but not undressed or on the table, and always moving to corner her, I was explaining this to her. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, where can I get a sexually oriented haircut somewhere around Cupertino or Mountain View? Thanks for your help.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    LE is really tough in those muni's. They have fought long and hard to eliminate the AMPs. So it all went to AAMPs, run through SF RB and with cell phones. The "service level" was higher, like RB-GFE = DFK + DATY + BBBJ + MSOG. Note, MSOG makes 1 hour equal 1 hour, as she won't just hustle you out the door after the first pop. You spend it together talking, kissing, and maybe bringing her to an in between time climax, or maybe doing massage. I just looked on Rub Maps a few days ago, skillfully searching for highly FS AMPs, and Cupertino and Mountain View are dead. About the Sunnyvale place I spoke of before and the Korean cutie with petticoats under her dress, she was just not used to the idea that FS was part of her job description. This is what made it so nice when she yielded. And like all of them, I would have wanted to take her home with me, but could not because I was not available. Soon it will be different. My first AMP experience was at a place in Sunnyvale, right next to the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger Go-Go Bar. So when I came out of the Hip Hugger I would often window shop the AMP, and I also did lots of their women and really loved it. At first I had not even known that it was possible to get FS in there. I was not really into paying for massages or HJ's. The first HJ was given to me by a young Viet fashion plate, who never even asked for extra money. But soon I learned that if you want FS, you just make it happen. I treat all women as civilians. Never have I offered any of them money. Anyway, few years back I ran into a much older Sherry, who I spoke of on the 69 thread. Once I was excessive in making FS happen with her. I apologized to her for that. But today she is married to a man from East India and they own an AMP in San Jose near O'Connor hospital. I hope some locals are old enough to remember the AMP which was next to the Hip Hugger. I have fond memories of their women and I would have loved to have taken each of them home with me. [view link] SJG KISS, Rock and Roll All Night, live [view link]
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Thistime ... I am in Portland and know of a few strippers that cut customer's hair at their own location. PM me
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey SJG, when you are "moving in", and "cornering" and "looking through "windows", and making girls "submit", is there a knife in your hands?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Perhaps the OP is looking for a place that does manscaping.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    With so many strip clubs – why the hell go to a “sexy haircut place”. I could understand if a “sexy haircut place” was the only game in town (i.e. no SCs or terrible SCs) – but o/w get a haircut from someone who cuts hair well and if you want to see titties then just go to a strip club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Samson got a sexy haircut, and that did not end up so well.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Reading posts like this and I wonder why I even bother anymore.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Sexy dressy hair stylist, nope, never seen them. Bikini barista, yes. In fact, there's one at 181'st and (forgot) close to Start street in Gresham.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think the Orignal Poster really wants his hair cut. So other than giving up and cutting it himself, if he doesn't want to feel that he is wasting money, he wants a sexy girl to cut it. I'm not sure if an AMP experience is what is really seeking, or if he just means sexy girls. Locally there have been zillions of places of both types. I had mentioned before how a dancer from the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, Vietnamese named Mai Lei, cut my hair a the Super Cuts she worked at at the Sunnyvale Town Center. The next time the super cutie petite Viet who worked at the station next to her cut my hair. But this was always just hair cutting. To get more than that, one would have to go to an AMP or to some like the one's T. mentioned. Not sure what the Original Poster wants. Where I live, even in the places which just cut hair, many of the most flirtatious, playful, engaging and available women have always been Asians. It is still like this today. If you want this you just go to certain neighborhoods in certain muni's and you will find it. You may very well discover an AMP as well. If the Original Poster means something widely advertised and basically sanitized, like the Hooters of hair cutting, then no, I've never even heard of such a thing. There was an episode of Beavis and Butthead where a young white woman was cutting their hair and pushing up against them and then she wanted a tip. [view link] SJG Hello Vietnam [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    mikeya02, About the Korean girl in the Sunnyvale AMP, I believe it was called Tokyo Spa. I sessioned with the Korean, an unbelievable Thai who wanted to abandon her white boyfriend and move in with me that night, and I sessioned with lots of Vietnamese. It was a fun place. It would have been right here, at Wolfe and the El Camino, in this unit which is now La Beaute. [view link] It was a heady time too. I had just learned that it was possible to get FS in AMPs. Most of the girls don't promote it in the South Bay. I had no idea that women could be had so easily. Some, like this Korean, were not even accustomed to it. So I was driving all around the county, and into the Peninsula too. I say this because I see myself in some of what Mr. LDK is posting about. One of the girls even told me that she felt that I was addicted. Now this was not HJ / BJ, it was FS. And I always tried to make it as GFE as possible. About the Korean girl in particular, the whole thing was lots of fun. At first she did not like being cornered in the massage room. So I just sat down in the chair, with she being right next to the door. Always better to have it like this than to be lying down on the massage table naked. Anyway, she and I talked, not about what was going to happen, but we just talked about each other. Then I gently approached her again, she being near the door, and she asked if I wanted a haircut and I just slowly turned my head from side to side. I could see the shoulders drop and soon she had one knee up on the massage table and I was doing her from behind. Always the best AMP sessions were ones where somehow the standard selection process was evaded. Watching the girl cut hair from the front window was one such way. Another was when a girl was out a side door washing her car. Another was when the girl was using a viewing hatch in the front door to show off her extreme eye makeup, but then absent when they finally opened the door. Others have been times when I have just window shopped and then came back for a girl. Sometimes I had to come back a second day. How the selection is done influences how the girl views me. If she really believes that I am crazy about she and she alone, then it won't be GFE ( girlfriend experience ), it will be GFA ( girlfriend audition ). This is how it always is in the best sessions, and this is how it was with this Korean hair cutter. Both parties were profoundly effected. Again, part of what brings this all back to me now is responding to Mr. LDK. By the time I was becoming basically competent in courting and screwing these girls, I was also seeing that the normal outcome is for both people to want to start sleeping together, immediately. But since I was married I could not do this, and I could not even be very forthright about myself. And of course I knew that the girls knew this and so they were just playing along with me to see what comes of it. So eventually I decided to stop and instead try to make my marriage work. I am thinking that maybe Mr. LDK is posting because he might be nearing the very same point. [view link] [view link] SJG Hello Vietnam [view link]
  • onechange
    10 years ago
    There have been some places where the girls wear lingerie , or very revealing and sexy outfits while cutting your hair. I like the tease. Trixy -- I will PM you on here.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Portland AMPs, crumby. Not very many. Most not even Asian. If you start screening for strong FS orientation, there is nothing. LE must really enforce on these, instead of on strip clubs. Opposite of the Bay Area. [view link] In Bay Area go to AMPs. In Portland go to SCs. Bay Area AMP review of a well liked Vietnamese provider: " Went in with ( *name* ), she was wearing a skin-tight white dress. She has a smokin' rack, and it's all natural - that was an immediate turn on. That said, she's not as young as listed - like the last reviewer said, early 30's. The lights in this place are very dim however, so you won't notice, especially when you're on your stomach. She has very soft skin which is also nice.. I started up her leg, and right away she knew what this was all about Once I got to her kitty, she sorta stepped back and said "what you need baby?". I told her everything, and she said it'd be 140... but as I was counting it out, she said "you tip me good, and I'll be good to you." So I gave her an extra 20, and the fun began. She slipped off her little dress, and I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. She went down for a nice BBBJ, but she dind't put as much lip into it as I would have liked. Still, she wasn't afraid to get me hard with her mouth, and once I was up it was DT for about 20 seconds. She then came up for air, told me I was big, then went back down and slipped on the jimmy and continued for another half a minute or so. I then I laid back and let her ride it. She got pretty into CG, and unfortunately I blasted quickly. I still had some time to spare, but she left for about a minute, then came back with a towel and cleaned me up. She finished with a light shoulder massage, and we talked about. She asked me how I heard about her, and I said "a friend.." I'm pretty sure she knows. Will try again later, hopefully with more stamina. " This guy checked off the boxes for kissing, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, and FS. But the problem with these reviews is that these guys don't try to court the girls. They don't manipulate the selection process so that she can see that you really like she and she alone, and they don't get them off script and get them really giddy. If you do that you can get GFA ( girl friend audition ) and you then can probably have her cooking your breakfast the next morning. They will offer you MSOG. They will let you know that they want you to take them home with you. They will even put their head on your shoulder and go to sleep in the massage room, rather like with Ruth and Boaz. The guys who really get along with the girls are not the ones writing about them on the Internet. The guys who write these reviews are not even very good at dicking them. [view link] SJG Thin Lizzy, live [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    What's a hair cut?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion