tuscl

Actresses and their hottest roles

Someone posted some clips from "My Cousin Vinnie" in another one of the ubiquitous pop culture threads. Not for the first time did I find myself thinking that Marisa Tomei has never looked better than in that role. Maybe it's a combination of being the perfect age and having the perfect character to play. Anyway, here are my nominations for some actresses and their hottest roles:

Marisa Tomei - My Cousin Vinnie
Cameron Diaz - The Mask
Téa Leoni - Bad Boys

What are your choices?

I have a pretty good idea what Clubber's is, and I bet it involves a certain Latina actress and a large snake.

27 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    JLaw - Mystique/Raven Darkhölme
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Wait, make that JLaw -- chick that take nude selfies
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Sharon Stone - The Quick and the Dead

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Raquel Welch - One Million Years B.C.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Sophia Loren--Boy on a Dolphin
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&img…
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Mikey, I know we disagree a lot, and I promise I'm not saying this just because I have a stick up my ass and am looking for reasons to disagree with you....

Dude, Raquel Welch was one of the hottest (maybe THE hottest) mainstream screen actress of all time. Fucking incredible. But IMO her very worst role, one so bad I couldnt' watch the entire movie, was One Million Years BC. Animal skins? NOT sexy.

On the other hand, did you see her in Fathom? Hot. Or Myra Breckinridge. Hot.

Unfortunately, nobody came even close IMO to capturing her incredible sexiness and hotness. Not even fucking close.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I think she's hot in that movie. Besides, I'm a big Ray Harryhausen fan.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I'm a big Ray Harryhausen fan."

The famous sword fight with the skeleton warriors in "Jason and the Argonauts" is epic!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Michelle Pheiffer/ Fabulous Baker Boys
    Selma Hayek/From Dusk Til Dawn (that's for me & Clubber)

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Jacqueline Bisset in The Deep
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ScarJo The Island
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Pam Anderson...the extended stripping scene at the end of Barb Wire. Best performance by an uber-hot blonde bimbo in a mainstream film in recent memory.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Alicia Silverstone "The Crush"
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Don't forget Marisa Tomei's role in "The Wrestler."
    Charlize Theron in, well, anything...except "Aeon Flux." Craptacular movie.
    Angie Everhart in "Bordello of Blood."
    Angie Harmon back when she was on "Law & Order." Even 15, 20 years later, she's still a great-looking woman.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I don't understand what guys see in Marissa Tomei.....she looks incredibly average to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40: And I don't understand what you see in Pam Anderson. She seems incredibly overdone bimboish to me.

Different strokes...get used to it.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Don't disagree about Raquel Welch, but I would go with the temptation scene in the original Bedazzled with Dudley Moore. If Pam Anderson were a stripper, she would definitely be on my favorites rotation, but her "acting" doesn't do much for me.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    steve,

I posted the clip, RE: grits. Of your three, #! and #3 are right on. Salma, of course. gmd mentioned Jacqueline Bisset and The Deep. I just watched Class again to see her.

As for my personal favorite, any Asa nuru massage film, but on a woman, is the best,
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ogla Kurylenko in Hitman (holy shit hot, especially the topless scenes)
    Thandie Newton in Chronicles of Riddick (and almost anything else prior to 2008)
    Kelly Hu in the Scorpion King (how many people kept pausing that movie for a hint of more skin - I know I did)
    Catherine Zeta-Jones in Entrapment (that face, that ass, fuck!)

Sorry for the lack of inclusion of any women who were born before 1960, but I am only 44 and did not really get to see the old gals in their primes.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    that was Olga, not Ogla, lol
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Celebrities playing strippers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRh2CzUD…

Enjoy!!
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    BTW Hottest of all time -- Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls LDK!!!!

http://www.xnxx.com/video1298655/elizabe…

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm going to suggest something off the beaten path...Linda Fiorintino in Dogma

Just 'cos the choice is kind of twisted.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Kathleen Turner - Body heat.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    How 'bout Kathleen Turner in Serial Mom?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Ellen Barkin in The Big Easy
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Bo Derrick in "10".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion