tuscl

Full Scrotum Protection from That Nasty Hoe

sinclair
Strip Club Nation

14 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    No. Doesn't cover enough. And it should be all black and shit.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Lol. If the girl is so nasty that a guy feels the need to wear latex panties, then maybe he should find another chick instead.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    And this is coming from a dude that looks forward to addiction relapses to cut the costs of his hookers.

(No disrespect intended Rick-dude)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    No self-respecting commando PL would stoop to this level.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately I couldn't wear it cause the hole's not big enough for my dick. However, this would make a great gag gift.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago

Oy... what next, they'll have a merger with the makers of Liquid Lapdance?

• steve229
    10 years ago
    "Unfortunately I couldn't wear it cause the hole's not big enough for my dick."

I also think I heard that it only fits up to a 48" waist. That going to leave out a big chunk of the TUSCL market.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    This product does not cover enough. There is a better alternative for safe sex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asouPYvr…
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Does it go over or under the liquid lap dance?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Steve229: "I also think I heard that it only fits up to a 48" waist. That going to leave out a big chunk of the TUSCL market"

You mean like middle-aged bureaucratic lifers who can only find the motivation to eat well and go to gym those months when they pay hookers to go out with them to dinner?
  • Nastydan
    10 years ago
    Go and Google the movie "Sleeper"...........I'd need a body condom
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Sounds like something LDK would test drive
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    If you have to wear this, maybe its time to stop messing with "sophisticated" hookers and go back to humping your significant other.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Maybe reka would be willing to work at Baby Dolls if the dudes all wore this. #ebola.strippers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion