tuscl

PL sues dancer over “loans”

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I imagine this may have already been put on the board a while back but I don’t recall.

Anyway – was bored and doing some YouTube surfing and came across this vid – the dancer in question works at the infamous Treasures in Houston:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNlFfaJ…

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The PL kind of looks like how I imagine San Jose Guy.

My favorite quotes:

"I don't believe in loans because I don't want to pay anything back." Yep, that's a stripper.

"How do I get my booty and boobs back."

"There's no refunds in a strip club."

What does this guy expect if he wins? The best he could do would be to have the sheriff seize her shoe collection. Not much of a way to enforce a judgment.

• mmdv26
    10 years ago
    I've loaned stripper a hundred or two, but I didn't really expect to get paid back. Sometimes I did get paid back, and that was nice. Loans need to be in writing if payback is really expected. Robert Wallace should be the poster boy for PLism!!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I once "loaned" a stripper a few hundy's for "dental work". Uh huh. I guess that's the best she could dredge up in a lie. I knew that I'd never see that money again and just had H&R Block creatively deduct it from my taxes.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Long time ago I made the big mistake of loaning a dancer $1.750.00 to pay her rent to stop an eviction. She dropped me right after that. Later she got kicked out of every club on Eight Mile Road in Detroit for drug use, heavy drinking and "attitude." She is now a marginally employed, seriously overweight and ageing barmaid in a small restaurant off the beaten path. I had not seen her in three years. When I called her she said that she didn't remember borrowing money from me and, if this call was not an invitation to lunch or dinner, she had no time to talk. Then she hung up.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    ...$1,750.00..
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's so funny! How stupid must this guy be?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    '........no lay away plans, either.' says Nomi, the stripper.

Does any other monger find this quote as hilarious as I do?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion