tuscl

tijuana day two

silkypants
Minnesota
Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:10 AM
Started a little earlier around Adelita bar. Again the night was slow but picked up after 9pm. Lots of girls and I was able to avoid the first girl and wait till I find a a second girl. I found two girls and non-lesbian three way. Adelita bar again started out with more waiters and girls than customers which I thought was odd for a Friday. For the papa chulos of the world Adelita has lots of the curvy girls and a good selection of spinners. Jackslash, I had a big tit blonde just for you. I popped twice and it was still early so I walked around the block to check out the street girls. For the first for me, every bar on the block gave me the hard sell to come in and check out the ladies. I thought the number of t street girls was way down from my previous visits. I got a hot dog from a street vendor and took a taxi back to the border. Weather has been great in San Diego and it is cold in mn. One more night in tijuana but this will be my last quick post.

5 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Jackslash, I had a big tit blonde just for you." Thanks for the info. I've never gone to the TJ clubs, but maybe I should check them out. I visit San Diego almost every year.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Fake or real?
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Some of the tits were real, some of the behinds were fake.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    silky - Did you wear your normal suit & tie?
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    No suit. I bought some shirts with Velcro pockets to keep my cash and passport safe. Try to stay low key in Tijuana. The suit does really do my any favors in new cities but that is the only way girls will recognize me at the Penthouse club in Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion