tuscl

Dancer sexual orientation

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Since I (like most of you, except of course for jerikson40) am turned on by hot women having sex with one another, I've been curious about how many dancers are either lesbian or bisexual. I've been asking dancers about this for quite a while now and taking an informal survey. My conclusion so far is that the largest category of dancers (probably a majority) identify themselves as some degree of bisexual. In other words, most dancers that I've spoken to have at least some degree of sexual interest in women as well as men. Most of those told me that they had had sex with other women, usually dancers, but a few said they had never gone that far yet with a woman. The next largest category of dancers said they were heterosexual. The smallest segment of dancers, although still a significant number, identified themselves as lesbian.

Obviously this is not in any way scientific, but I found the results interesting nonetheless. Also, I wondered what the experience of others has been regarding the sexual orientation of dancers.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t usually engage in convos w/ dancers; I’m a grind and bye PL.

But on the few occasions I have discussed this with dancers; it seems most of them are heterosexual but have had at least one girl experience.

I think it’s a lot easier for a woman to be attracted to another woman that is attractive and therefore be curious to see what is like – easier as opposed to dudes doing this.

So in my limited experience; it seems many dancers have tried but concluded they like dick better.

I also would think more dancers than civis have experimented with the girl-girl thing since dancers are around a sexually charged atmosphere and surrounded by hot naked chicks.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Most of the girls, strippers or not, I've had that conversation with claim to have had what they'd consider a sexual encounter with another girl. Few of them consider themselves bisexual, and far fewer consider themselves lesbians.

Based solely on the scientific fact that strippers are there to make money, I think the number of strippers claiming to be bisexual is vastly over reported, while at the same time the lesbian percentage is under reported. Like you said, most guys like the idea of watching & joining in with a couple of chicks. Strippers make money by exciting men sexually. We should expect them to say that kind of thing. I'd still agree that Papi's comment about more strippers messing with girls than non-strippers is true, I just don't think the difference is as significant as they would lead us to believe.

If Lapow is out there I'd be curious about the responses she gets if she asks those sorts of questions, and the level of SS vs truth she thinks she gets back...

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I guess I'm not one of the "most of you." I'm not against lesbianism; seeing two (or more) women go at it just doesn't do anything for me.

I'd also expect more dancers to have experimented sexually -- or more likely, to admit to it -- than civilian women, not just because of a sexually charged atmosphere but, in general, they have a far less inhibited mindset that civilians.

And I'd take whatever a dancer told me in person (as opposed to answered on a survey of some sort) with a grain of salt. She might be trying to play up to what she believes to be your fantasies and then get you to buy some dances.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A couple dancers with boyfriends told me they had a girl crush on another dancer. They told me not to blab it out cuz the other girl didn't know. I think a lot of girls think about it at one time or another.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    One answer I got when I asked a dance if she was bi: "Who wouldn't be with all of these half naked women around this place?".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Likely four dancers that I would believe what they told me. All liked men, one had experimented with other dancers, one never had, and the other two, bisexual. My ATF was one of the two.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I think most are either bi or bi curious. I've had some very good 2girl doubles that convinced me that a lot of strippers like pussy as much as I do.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    I've done similar research out of curiosity and have found almost exactly the same results. My polling efforts have been after I know the dancer fairly well and after I've have made it clear that it isn't a real interest or fantasy. Helps validate the "data" from my view.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Well, of course any dancer wanting to get into my wallet will pull the lesbian (or bi) card on me. It usually works. But I can usually tell the ones going thru the motions vs the ones that really get into it. It's a girl thing. So if I had to estimate the orientation of dancers I'd say 50% were either bi or bi curious, 10% were lesbian, and 40% were straight (and great actresses).
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The number who say they are bi is a lot more than the number who actually are. Of course, they are trying to get us excited and what would do that better than two girls together? That said, there are girls I personally believe are either bisexual or lesbian. Two of my old faves were, IMO, indisputably bi, and they seemed to derive pure pleasure from going down on each other at all times, the amazing thing about that being there was a huge age gap between them.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My completely anecdotal experience leads me to believe around 10-15% are full lesbians, about 40-60% will fool around with women and even have a relationship if the right partner comes along, and about 30% are straight.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Of my four current favs 3 claim to be bisexual, but as they all live with women I believe they are lesbians and one is heterosexual and thinks the other three should be hung.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^^a bitter stripper? How rare!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    my guesses

10% hard core heterosexual and will refuse to dance for females
    80 % heterosexual but will dance for females, some curious about bisexual especially after drinking
    10% bisexual
    5% lesbian
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    In one thread a long time ago it was mentioned after about 3 drinks, almost all females become bisexual curious.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Jerikson starts sucking off random guys after two drinks, it's not just about gender shark hunter
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Nah, sharkhunter...I think your middle percentages are off. And your numbers add up to 105% ;)

I think it's closer to 10,40,40,10. But I suppose that we'll never ever really know for sure, and that's fine with me. I kinda like the mystery of it all :)

• slaux_pas
    10 years ago

Percentage of strippers that are lesbians < 2%
    Percentage of strippers that are normal straight heterosexuals > 98%
    Percentage of strippers that lie = 100%

Percentage of PLs that are un-fucking-believably gullible > 99.9991%
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    ^^^^lol yeah you keep telling yourself that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion