tuscl

Nature Strippers

Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:44 AM
We often discuss stripper names on TUSCL. We've talked about gals named after cars, gals named after drinks, gals named after precious stones, and I even brought up a thread about gals named after planets, stars, and other astronomical occurrences. Stay away from the Black Hole(unless it's the Raiders Black Hole). Today, I'd like to bring up strippers named after nature and all of her attendant features. In my clubbing experience, I've ran into strippers with these names- Flowers- Iris Rose Lotus Daisy Sativa Trees- Aspen Air- Sky Breezy Mountains- Sierra Montana Water- Brooke Rio Please, help me out and add to the list of ecologically erotic stripper names.

13 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Flower - Lily
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I knew a dancer named Storm
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Flowers- Violet Plants- Ivy Holly Air- Windy Storm Rayne Star Water- Delta
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @motor - stop copying off my paper
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have on? I will say Delta is a unique name for a dancer.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Zoe, Zerina, star, Svetlana, Monique, Bambi, Roxy
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Autumn, Summer, Willow, Ginger...
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What a timely topic. I has a blow job from a stripper named Sierra last night. I figured she was an environmentalist and named it after the Sierra Club or the Sierra Mountains. So I asked how she came up with the name. She said it was totally random and had no meaning whatsoever. I should've expected that from a stripper. As an aside, she swallowed. Never had one do that except for my ATF, but that's what happens when you're being a naughty girl and forget to bring tissues to spit in.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I like this thread! (Something G-rated for a change): My additions: 1. Weather-related: Sunny, Misty. 2. Animals: Kitty, cat, tiger, panther. 3. Plants: Jasmine
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Feline names appear to be very popular. On a recent visit to my favorite club there was a Kitty, a Kitten & a Kat and of course me. :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Panther? Just don't put here on the same stage as Bambi.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Precious stones: Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire Semiprecious stones: Topaz, Pearl, Jade, Opal, Zircon
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Amber, Goldie I seem to remember one stripper who called herself Platinum and another Mahogany
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion