tuscl

Where are all the redheads?

I love redheaded women! There hair,skin, innocent look,everything about them. However I have only seen 1 redhead in the sc and only saw her there once. It was the best LD I ever had. Nice 36D breast. All natural,pink nipples,mmm. Why arent there more natural redheads dancing? Anyone know? Surely more men then me love a sexy redhead.

5 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Guy1,

That is very true. There are a surprising number of men attracted to "pleasingly plump" women. I need the cute small hottie and yes, innocent looks are a huge turn-on for me. I'm thinking her name is Molly Ringwald, but I don't know actresses names too well. I think she is a very hot redhead. There was a very nice redhead at The Trap who was super popular and I think most guys would rate her at least a 9. Her personality was a 10+. I never spent any $ on her and she treated me like a VIP. A very nice person, but not my type.

• guy1
    19 years ago
    Ive never seen a prettier bush then a natural redheads. Glad to see Im not the only one with an attraction for them. Although I knew I wasnt. For those of you who have been with a natural redhead dont you love the pink nipples and pink lips(I think u know which lips I mean). Kyle not everone is attracted to the same things which is a good thing. But the kind of redhead I like doesnt have to be a model material,but not buttt ugly either. The redhead I was talking about looked like the inocent girl next door, but looks can definetly be deceiving. We called her blaze cause she was on fire.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    You're right, you don't often see a red head. I don't know why but coloring doesn't seem to be high on my list of concerns. I don't seem to care very much what color a girl's hair or skin is, I either like the total package or I don't and I'm not always sure why. But as an aside, somewhere I read a post about someone who really likes Asian girls. I don't think I've ever seen an Asian girl in a strip club. Must be an East Coast - West Coast thing.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Everyone who knows me knows my weakness for redheads. My first ATF was a redhead. I wouldn't say they are common, but it's not out of proportion to society in general.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I have no attraction to most red heads, but some are really drool material. I do look for red heads, but just because they're so rare and if she's hot I don't want to miss the opportunity.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion