tuscl

Boob Jobs

jerikson40
New York
Friday, September 19, 2014 9:39 PM
Mr. Shadow, in another thread, made the interesting statement: "Do you know what the leading cause of boob jobs is? It is men glorifying big tits even though the abhor fakes." It's a very interesting issue that I've never quite understood. I love big tits. I don't give a fuck if they're real or fake. In fact, some fake ones look better than real, IMO. Big, healthy lookin' tits sitting high on her chest with big hard nipples. Yeah, I love 'em. Even if they feel like bags of sand... :) Anyway, do most guys really abhor fakes? I never understood that. And why, if Shadowcat's statement is true, do women go off and get fakes, which most men abhor?

29 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I like big boobs whether natural or enhanced. A good boob job looks and feels good. When guys complain about fake boobs (hard, scarred, ugly), they must have encountered the cheap, trailer trash version. Strippers would not spend so much money on bigger breasts if those breasts did not bring them more business.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Mr. Jerikson, They do so because they think that size is what most men want and getting boob jobs is the only way to get bigger. They think that way because most men glorify big tits whether they like them or not.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I hate fake boobs. I feel like that's already the first lie you're telling. Beyond that to me there is something super sexy and beautiful and just poetry in motion aboit a woman who can work with what her mama naturally gave her. That said...I'm perfectly OK with ass implants. Go figure.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't really hate fake boobs, but a boob job has to be well done for it to work as intended. And as we all know, not all boob jobs look good and are well done. Of course, with that all said, I think every guy prefers a girl with homegrown boobs instead of the store-bought ones, because they just feel better. There is one other idea at work as well, which is that guys prefer thinner ladies to thicker ladies, or at least the perception exists. And thinner ladies do not normally grow naturally big boobs. So guys have preferences which appear to be contradictory to each other, or does not naturally occur very often, at least. This gets reflected in the fact that only thin girls get boob jobs. I mean, has anyone ever seen a fat chick with a boob job?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I think every guy prefers a girl with homegrown boobs instead of the store-bought ones, because they just feel better." Not sure I agree....some fakes feel pretty good. However, in many cases, for me at least, the benefit of the visuals of them big nasty tits might greatly overshadow any downsides in the feel department. Depends on what you're gonna do with them. If some chick has some insane looking tits that don't feel that great, I'll probably overlook it for a few lap dances. But yeah, if we're talking titty fuck, some of the hard fakes can ruin the experience.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And personally, I generally much prefer a tight, healthy looking pair of tits with little or no sag, sitting high up on the chest. Too many large naturals just look too saggy for me....
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Whether fake or natural, the taste is the same.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Have to say I'm a real tits dude myself. Few fake tits really turn my on when I'm a groping them. But clearly there is a group if dudes that like BIG and don't care whether they're real or fake. But give me a B cup (or even an A cup) on a chick with a nice thin body and that is way better than the same body but fake D's. Same with ass implants. Even with a few imperfections natural is better than fake "perfection".
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Put me down as one who prefers smaller but firmer naturals to big enhanced breasts. One of the sexiest women I've ever seen had virtually no bust line (but the balance of her body was to die for) and a lot of guys must have agreed because she was always busy. Are enhanced boobs showstoppers? No, in fact my ATF has them, but hers are very natural looking and feeling, expensive submuscular implants. She would be every bit as sexy to me with what I suspect would have been her natural Bs. It's really a matter of how a woman carries herself that makes her sexy. In the words of a a famous philosopher (well, not so famous but a good friend who married a small-breasted girl), "Anything more than a handful is wasted."
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Jerikson, are Valerie's natural or fake?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Hate fake ones - too hard.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    Fakes are a deal killer everytime. No exceptions. Ever.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "I think most guys would rather have fake than nothing" That might be true for "most" guys, but I'd need to see the data to be sure. It is certainly *not* true for *this* guy. I've seen exactly *one* set of known fake boobs the naturalness of which I could discern by neither sight nor touch. She claimed they were fake, but they looked and felt as real as any real boobs I've every seen or touched. I've seen lots of boob jobs that looked good on a clothed woman, some few that looked good naked, and lots that looked just bad. I'm sure there are fakes out there that I haven't had the opportunity to test that would pass muster on all counts, but I'm skeptical of more than a small percentage. I believe they cost more than most women have to spend.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Not a fan of the boltons.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    All of my favorite dancers have wonderful boob jobs that are firmly soft if that makes sense. Silicon vs. saline is no contest in my opinion. I've always preferred bigger tits, but as I get older I've also come to appreciate a nice set of natural B-Cs. I like women that carry big curves well, i.e. Kate Upton. One of my favorite visual turn-ons is "side-boob" when you can see them from behind when the girl raises her arms.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Here's to nipples, without them boobs would be pointless.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Just met a civilian girl, 24 Latina, with very nice DD boobs. They looked very good while we were having lunch. Then she tells me they are "store boughts" and now I'm very curious what they look like. She texted a pic the other day and while they are big they did not look great. I'll have to update you on how they feel next time I see her. But she demonstrates what most of my observations have shown. Most bolt-ons look great under clothes but many do not look great when they peel off their tops. My civilian girl said she got them so she would look good in a bikini. Found a smoking hot dancer in Phoenix one night but when she was grinding away on me I could feel her implants on my legs. Not very hot anymore. So I prefer natural tits over bolt-ons. Many big tits I've seen have nipples that are featureless too. And I really love great nipple no matter what size the boobs are. And more often than not great nipples are on tits that are less than D cups, at least based on my observations. Of course, I'll keep looking.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I went round & round with my ATF before she had hers done. Her motivation was two-fold: 1. Self image. With smaller tits she felt inadequate compared to other dancers. I argued that she was beautiful as she was, she was making good money and was perfectly proportioned. 2. Financial. Other dancers told her tales of $1000 shifts after they added size to their boobs and she expected a huge surge in income. When she met with the doctor he recommended double D's but she went with just a D adding about 400 cc's for $6300. It's a great job ( no discern able scar on her right unit and a barely visible scar of 3/4 inch in the fold under the left. Shortly after the surgery she did add 2 more OTC customers ( 1 paying $750 an hour and the other paying ($800 to a grand per hour). Income growth at work was slightly better. Even though I was opposed they are marvelous.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Anyone remember Tiffany Towers? HUGE tits, but not so huge they were grotesque. Tiny waist, great legs, and she had that all important "side boob" that someone mentioned and I love so very much. Her tits were some of the best tits ever, IMO. The perfect tits for titty fucking, and not too saggy, but big and healthy and just awesome looking. However, they were, for me, at the upper limit of size. Anything even slightly larger would be grotesque. Hers were perfect. Not sure if they were natural, I kind doubt it because they were so huge, but it makes no difference whatsoever. Natural or fake, they were absolutely spectacular.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Just looked ol' Tiffany up. I would call her tits "implausible". Boobpedia indicates she had the implants removed. [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I remember Tiffany Towers. One of *the* most unattractive sets of breasts I've ever had the misfortune to see. And I know I'm gonna get crucified for this one by some here, but even Denise Milani's(?) boobs are too big for my taste. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Put me in the natural camp also. I don’t like the way many fake boobs look and like even less the way they often feel. Often times I’ll be turned on by the way they look while inside the dancer’s top; but I’m usually dissatisfied the way they look and feel when bare. Men are visual and I think that is often a reason dancers with fake boobs get attention. I prefer larger breasts but small boobs (even A-cups) are def not a deal breaker if I’m still turned on by the rest of her body – but OTOH; I will often turn down very good looking dancers if they have fake boobs.
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    I got my BA in 2011 because I had saggy 34C's. They weren't terrible but compared to what I have now they pale in comparison. It's like trading in a Pinto for a Bugatti. Do all customers like me? No. I've seen many an IBTC member that can hold their own against my funbags. But I also remember customers saying "Oh, don't get yours done! I prefer natural!" then disappear to the CR for an hr+ with Silicone Sally. So I take it with a grain of salt and go by what customers DO not what they say.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Some girls need a boob job and that's fine. Tall thin girls with A's turned into C's made a good investment. Cheap boob jobs or going too big is always a mistake. My ATF has natural small B's and they're excellent, my #2 has 36 DD store bought and they're excellent too!
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    Mine look ambiguous because I had a decent amount of natural tissue to start off with. Next, I went under the muscle. And lastly my pepperoni areolas hide my damn scars.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Fake boobs are a show stopper for me. There have been occasions that an attractive lady (who I haven't seen naked yet) will talk me into a dance, but if my fingers tell me they're fake there won't be a second one. Fakes often look fine under clothes. Much less often they look fine naked. I've never found *any* that felt fine. Maybe there have been some that were so good I couldn't tell, but I've never felt boobs that I recognized as fakes that made me interested in a second dance. I *am* a boob guy. Don't care about asses particularly (they do fake asses? Really? WHY?) The main reason I go to titty bars is for the titties. But the look is much less important than the feel. And as far as looks go, fake boobs usually aren't shaped right and they almost never *jiggle* right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t recall if it was Victoria Secrets; or some other female garment maker; that said they did not use models w/ breast implants (at least to model their bras) b/c their boobs were not flexible enough. (I actually don’t recall the exact word they used but it was along these lines)
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    At home I enjoy my fiancés 36DDs At the club I enjoy the smaller girls . When I was married my wife had 32Bs and I went to the club and enjoyed the bigger girls. Men like variety -Pictures at 11.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    It's a visual thing. The negativity comes out when physical contact is made. Most women get them to LOOK better which most of the time they do, especially if clothed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion