tuscl

Regarding Tall Dancers

Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:47 PM
I've never had a very intimate moment with tall dancers. You know, I see them not often but on rare occasion I would catch myself staring at her sizing her up, because most of the time I see average dancers wearing four to six inch high stripper heels and still don't stand taller than me, I got used to that and that have been my way of looking at it ever since. Fortunately, that day had arrived and it came with a bang. With shoes on, she was way taller than me, I was looking up when we went to the lapdance area. With shoes on she was a little shorter than my height. She is tall and her moves really went a little farther than the usual dancer I get dances from. In a way, I feel like I'm getting a unique experience with this one because she is one rare experience. Of course, hip wise she has it little bigger and so are her breast which I think look like Penthouse/Playboy standard. All I can say right now is I do like tall strippers with just the same height as mine. And the best thing about it is we are on the same page with regards to getting naughty in there.

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Were you sezing her up for a fight?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    sorry bro, my bad.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Mmm...thisgirl work at Platinum in SC?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    As long as the dancer is shorter than me on her knees, I'm happy.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I once worked for a man who was 5' 5" when he wore his elevator shoes. He once said to me, as we looked at a very attractive 6 foot tall woman, " my dream is to mount a woman like that and make love to her with no part of my body touching the sheets".
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Given how low some the chairs are if the girls is on her knees she is till looking me in the eye. I like to look at tall dancers but the V.I.P. rooms I frequent are a little small for all that beauty.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm 5'9" and generally go for spinners in the club, but in civi life many of my g/f's have been my height. Go figure.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The best part of tall dancers is their ability to wrap their legs completely around you, lock their heels together behind your back, and help with the pushing.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dont care if she is tall if she can dance good
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just as long as she ain't Charlie "Too Tall" West.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I love tall women, in general. Dancers, even more so. Preferably those whose figures are proportional to their height. Most tall women are stick figures. And, I concur with GMD.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I'm 5'6", so even the tiny ones are taller than I am when they're in their stripper heels. So I've never minded a girl who towers over me, I'm used to it. I've had some very nice dances from the tall ones.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Tall, shapely dancers always make me go coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs. One of my favorites was a dancer back in the '90s at Schiecks in the Twin Cities. With her stripper heels, she stood almost a full head taller than me. I guess she even appeared in a tall-girls issue of Playboy. Another blonde, blue-eyed beauty in the Twin Cities is 5'11" before her heels. Just gotta say, "Wow." Strangely enough, one of my all-time favorites was tiny. I'm average height and, even when she was in her stripper heels, she still didn't come up to shoulder height on me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Tall talk
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I guess she even appeared in a tall-girls issue of Playboy. Another blonde, blue-eyed beauty in the Twin Cities is 5'11" before her heels. Just gotta say, "Wow."" Word. That's one awesome lady! Thankfully, this dancer I'm seeing is Tall.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    There's another tall brown hair working at Rouge, I think the cool guy Ranukam mentioned her in one of his reviews. I never got a dance from her and she's awesome looking too.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    First time I saw her she was athletic in build. Last time I saw her that was about several months like 3 months ago she gained a little weight but she is still pretty looking.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    unfortunately I NEVER went to a strip club where a girl is taller than me even with her stilletos on. I'm far more than sure if I ever did, she would be far too skinny for me and have that leg gap I always hate.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'm 5'7" and I love girls taller than me. But when you're sitting in a chair or flat on your back it really doesn't make too much of a difference how tall she is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion