Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Oil or No Oil?

scruffyft04

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm at my local AMP, no FS, just massage + HJ with some light touching with my usual girl. On the flip she asks if I want oil. I thought this was a weird question because wouldn't you ALWAYS want an oiled HJ if given the option?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Not if said oils cling your pores and end up fucking up your skin.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Depends. Are we talking Santa Clara County?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's been 50 years since I was last in a massage parlor but back then I was given a choice of oil or baby powder. Is that still the case?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Clog, not cling.

@Shadow-From my experience, it's either oil or lotion.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

It depends. 10W40, olive oil or 3 in 1?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Oil if she's using her hand, not if I can convince her to use her mouth. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Do you get an option for lotion?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Astroglide is my best friend.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think she is just asking because some people won't want the oil getting back into their underwear. But what I see as the problem with baby oil is that it destroys condoms. I've encountered some from Mainland China who don't know this.

So I think she is just being polite in asking. Of course she can do a better HJ with it.

But as I have seen, FS is available in most of these places if you simply treat the RA as a civilian.

What nationality was your RA, just asking out of curiosity?

SJG

Stones ft Lisa Fischer Gimme Shelter youtube.com

Profile picture for scruffyft04
scruffyft04
•

She was Chinese, from her dialect it sounds as though she was speaking Mandarin.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I don't need any oil.....I supply my own lube organically.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement