tuscl

What do you enjoy most about a SC?

Monday, September 15, 2014 7:21 AM
For me, getting lap dances or going to the VIP room is the best part, especially when the dancer allows plenty of full two-way contact or more. But aside from that I think my favorite part is seeing/meeting dancers you haven't seen before. I love when they come up to me and introduce themselves and try to convince me to buy a LD. I love it when I'm meeting a dancer and I'm trying to figure out whether or not she's worth getting a LD from. And then when they are extremely friendly/hands with you I love the anticipation of what they are going to be like during a LD.

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Naked women.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nekkid Women.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    - Fraternizing with dancers - Timing song lengths - Watching Dodgers games
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Having the girls drop their cell phones and come running to me when I snap my fingers, cuz they are there to service me.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikey - do they submit to you?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    listening to the DJ.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Steve with the +1
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @ Steve....yes, I like to get under their skin and have them eating out of my hand once they feel the intensity of my desire to please them.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    I'm 60.... Therefore, the opportunity to legally... Feel, Touch, Smell, Taste, & See,.. young girls nude 35-42 years younger than me... $$$$
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I love it when the cops come in with ski masks and guns and rob the place
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When my ATF is off her meds she tends to "sexually assault" the other dancers. That always makes for a good show!
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Boobs and beer
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    footballguy, I agree completely. I like meeting the new girls. I like talking with them, and I like it when they are getting physically friendly. I would never get separated from my money to go into a booth or a back room with them, without the conversing and the hands on friendliness. I don't think we should even be talking about "extras" or "high mileage" as that promotes a dissociated way of relating to the dancers. SJG King Crimson [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I like them to yield to me after lots of DFKing leading to FS. This is after I pluck their strings, of course.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Meeting new strippers and objectifying them.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oh, and I forgot this: the smell of weed in the dancer smoking area. That ever so slight buzz is cool on a warm summer night. And nipples.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…Timing song lengths …” Wut ? What a loser
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I love women (plural). I love touching women and getting to sample as many as I can in a SC. But I love to look at women – I can sit in a SC for 3 hours just looking at the dancers w/o talking to anyone nor touching a dancer – but it’s not like I’m a PL.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Free parking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah – that too
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    1.Physical contact with naked babes and trying to have OTC with some of them and succeeding ! 2. Watching them 'dance' on stage 3. The atmosphere (at the better clubs) Not the beer though. We British make the best beer :-)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    1. Greasing the bouncers: fuckin' hot! 'nuff said. 2. Running The System: Wearing the suit and having the girls play along makes me temporarily feel like I really the Gordon Gekko I tried but failed to be 3. Very occasionally: succeeding in paying a hooker for sex. Triumphant in our capitalist system once again!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Greezing the bouncers
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Drinking large quantities of beer and liquor, then riding my bike like a jackass!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    For a mere dollar, there's a man in the restroom who will hand me a paper towel!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It depends on whether I'm a regular there or not. If I am, nothing gets me more excited than seeing the new talent and wondering what they are like. If it's not my regular club, then it's seeing a bunch of naked ladies I'm not used to seeing naked.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    What do I like best? Spent the afternoon watching football and drinking. Had the thrill of watching my new favorite sit and drink with another customer for 50 minutes until she noticed me watching football. Buh bye other dude. Kissed and cuddled in the bar with a serious pda for three hours and then a wonderfully private and satisfying cr. Paid for 15 minutes and done after 25. Chatted golf with the bouncer while I finished my drink, then opened the sunroof, filed a bowl and then screamed through the backroads as only a WRX can do.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    The mints that the bathroom troll hands out after you take a whiz...they're dee-lish!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously dude...what d'ya think? Nekkid chicks.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've discovered you can see tits and ass in SCs so that is why I go. Duh...
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Corvus, I don't think you discovered that about clubs, just realized what the rest of us have known for years. :)
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    londonguy-- the British may make the best beer (or some of it anyway) but they aren't necessarily drinking it. A buddy of mine who is British had to hang his head when he admitted that the most popular beer in Britain is now Budweiser...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion