tuscl

Hypothetical Blow Job Question #69

Sunday, September 14, 2014 4:58 PM
You must chose one and only one. Do you get a blow job while- A. Eating a BLT. B. Drinking the beverage of your choice. C. Watching the game(live or on TV) Remember, you can only chose one and no mixing. I chose the BLT with a blow job. PS. Lopaw, you exchange blow job for some mulva munching.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t have a hypothetical comment at this time
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "PS. Lopaw, you exchange blow job for some mulva munching." Never heard of mulva munching before. But still it's hilarious. Is mulva a word?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Holy crap I'm so embarrassed !!!! It's from Seinfeld. Mulva. The girl's name. I've seen that episode so many times, and forgot all about it. Rhymes with part of the female anatomy...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    B. or C. would be cool picks, but I really would not want a distraction from a good BLT.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    C. With my eyes closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I can’t have extras and eat at the same time – gives me indigestion/stomach-cramps. I can def see doing C though
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    B. - while downing a Mickey's Big Mouth, preferably. And you can call me Dolores ;)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    If the "B" in BLT is bacon, then there is no other answer.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    B - so that I can set my glass on top of her head.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hypothetically C
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm with motor!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'd go with B When I was a university student I always wanted a combo of BJ and fireworks. Firing off a Roman candle one firing bottle rockets. Coo-el shit.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'll take the drink, and her name turned out to be Deloris!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I recently was telling war stories with a fave dancer who's been at it for a long time. She said that when she first started dancing, there was a grossly fat old man who was an investor in the club and the girls had been told that they were to do their best to keep him happy. Well he took her for VIP and things were fine until he wanted DATY. She declined and he bellowed, " Bring me the Brazilian!". The manager hustled a Brazilian dancer into VIP while my friend sat watching, the other girl slipped off her gstring climbed up to sit on the old guy's face and lit a cigarette while squatting above the old man's tongue. My friend said she calmly sat there while the guy ate he out and the "Brazilian" sat there enjoying her cigarette. Not a blt, but still very tasty.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I like watching TV, but not a live game as I might make an abrupt movement during a big play leading to junk damage. If its a dolphins game I'll probably be screaming out less than encouraging comments I wouldn't want mistaken by the lady. Sportscenter is nice though, enough to add some extra entertainment but not enough to distract me from what's going on.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    that's really tough man. those are all three good things. I can last a long while when it comes to BJs (especially since I use a condom). Alcohol definetely would make it last longer, tv makes me not think of it as much and food would grab all of my attention.... B) Drinking the beverage of your choice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion