tuscl

Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, Houston, & Toronto Recommendations

Hey guys. Planning a road trip to Detroit (via Miami, Atlanta, Houston, & Toronto) to check out the strip clubs!

So please let me know your suggestions for the clubs that offer the biggest bang for the buck! When making club recommendations please let me know what “extras” are available, the club’s average song length and of course I absolutely do NOT want to pay for valet parking.

I would also like your dancer recommendations for day shift, night shift, weekends and Holidays. I’m mainly interested in San Jose Guy-style FS ITC, but feel free to let me know the 9’s and 10’s that will do OTC (for $140 or less). I prefer cute, slim, petite brunettes with natural B-cups, 18-25 years old, with no tattoos, piercings or spray tans. I like to fraternize with the girl first, so prefer someone with the same interests as me (e.g., Ariana Grande songs, Pretty Little Liars episodes, Taylor Swift’s love life, etc.). Also prefer they be ex-high school cheerleaders, but gymnasts are ok, too.

When making dancer recommendations, please provide dancer’s stage name, real name, phone #, ethnicity, hair color, height/weight, cup size, drug of choice and their full menu with prices.

PM me if you would like to meet up at the club and buy me a drink. I am 100% going on this trip (unless some unexpected expenses come up). I promise to post some reviews when I return (if I feel like it).

Thanks in advance.

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    We don’t take too kindly to leeches around here
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Get a friggin' life, steve.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Thats funny.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Eat less. Move more.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Do they play the Dodgers game at these clubs?
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Funny stuff... Steve 229. You forgot the specific days of week and time the dancer works...
    Thanks for the laugh!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Look for Chastity, blonde, huge natural tits, about 5'7", ass to die for and offers fs on the main floor for $500, in VIP for $300, and OTC for $145.99, + tax.

She works day shift at the club on the north side, close to her kids school then night shift at the club on the edge of town next to the Motel 6. All OTC is at the Motel 6 unless you have a van.

If you just have to have a younger, 22 year old, slim, brunette, with natural B tits, she will be happy to call her daughter Desire to come take care of you but she works at the downtown club although her prices are the same. You can reach her at 800-555-7399. Cash only. Write a review.

And just in case Chastity or her daughter don't suit your fancy the clubs they dance at are all ultra high mileage and song lengths are six minutes each every day. Tell her I sent you over.

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I'm curious about your route Steve. Do you start with the Outer Loop to Toronto, or the Inner Loop to Miami?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hey Steve I will let you buy me a drink!! I am looking forward too is finally meeting each other
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    What a loser with a skinny wallet!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Sorry dude – but Florida is currently closed for repairs – check back at a later time
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Good one Motor, I was thinking of Bugs too..lol
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What? No stop in Asheville NC?
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    Hey Steve.. doesn't Sugar Daddy dot Com have it's own travel planner.???
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hey, Steve. I'm free to make the trip with you. I'll even help with the driving! Don't let all these pathetic losers discourage you.

Owwwwww. It hurts when you bite the tongue that's in your cheek!
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Steve, I'd like to help. Unfortunately, I don't know any strippers in these cities that have a cheerleader costume. Thus I feel that my info package is simply inadequate.

IMO, Steve isn't really asking us for too much. Since he hasn't responded to this thread, I bet he's engrosssed in surfing the net for the mile marker of every interstate rest stop are along his route, where the cheapest gas is, hotels located within walking distance of a convenience/liquor store replete with complimentary internet download speed in respective hotels, destination city hotels located within 5 miles of strip clubs, including which rooms are closest to ice machine, pool (if hotel has a pool), and whether hotel provides complimentary travel bottle of hand lotion. We're just doing the easy leg work for Steve.................
  • Mal2
    10 years ago
    I know just the girl for you. Is it OK that she was born in may?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You wrote the article like the one I know who cuts and collects coupons a lot.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Steve, take a detour and drive down the 8 to the ocean. I'll meet you there. We can check out O.B and P.B. (Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach) for all the hotties
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Steve, it might actually be cheaper to offer an all expenses paid trip to some random stripper on the internet. Don't forget to show her a pic of your car, and don't forget the drugs and Patron.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo - I also need a by-name listing of "Lovers Motels" in the aforementioned cities. Please include address, phone # and hourly rates. Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The Bust-a-Nut Motel is right next to one of my free-parking; no song-cutting; black dives – I highly recommend it for value *and* convenience
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion