tuscl

kissing thread wit dem twist

I love when a dancer shoves her pussy in my face...i always sniff and give a little dfk....damn im a animal

2 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I have never gone along with the "extras" model or with this talk about "mileage".

When lap dancing started in San Francisco, it was just a girl sitting in your lap, for $1 per minute. What went with this varied widely. Most probably didn't kiss, but I'm sure that some did. I know for certain that one did. Some allowed both vaginal and anal digital penetration for $1.

But the reason they were able to get away with this was that there were no booths or back rooms, and because they didn't negotiate fee for service. These were the legal arguments which allowed Jim and Artie Mitchell to get a jury acquittal.

In the decades since SF elected as DA one Terence Hallinan who made it clear that he didn't care what happened between consenting adults in strip clubs. So the whole industry went to booths and back rooms. People think this allowed the mileage to increase. I think that mostly it just meant that the costs skyrocketed and that the clubs got most of the new money

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Hal…

This thread spills out everything I know about the legal aspects, as well as showing two ways to get around the restrictions:

www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=30622

So when I first heard that Market St. Cinema and New Century were building these huge private rooms, I knew that that was not the way. The way to do onsite P4P FS was the way it is done in store front AMPs.

Often I would go for the girl with the most extreme eye makeup, because after I was done with her, that would be how she would look. I don't want to come fast, I don't want to try to come fast, and don't want women to get the idea that it is there job to make me come. I am slow and gentle, and I make them come and come many times. After I've put them through their paces for quite a while, then I will come.

So when I've gone to some of these San Francisco places with the booths and where they measure time in songs and it is expensive, I've never asked a dancer to do anything to make me cum. Instead I've just moved on them. DATY is what it usually came down to. It does soften them up considerably. It does get them off script and out of character. I knew that that was the way to approach the situation, not via this "extras" model.

If I'd of been available for it and if I'd of wanted it, FSing the dancers OTC, on or off of the clock would have been easily available. When I parted company with a dancer and left the club, that sexual tension was still there.

Here I've responded enthusiastically to someone who has a similar idea, that you should turn it back on the dancer. Make her cum, and if time is to run out, let her get "blue balls". In fact though this doesn't happen, sex workers are extremely responsive.

Blue Balls?
    www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=30705

SJG

Rare Earth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrC27ljm…
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Yeo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion