tuscl

Did she want to make out?

The dancer got really close to my mouth, and stuck her tongue out so her lips and tongue were like touching my lips but I didn't do anything back because i knew the rules of the club, so she just backed off a bit and seemed a bit off about it.. Should i have gone for it or would I have been kicked out?

10 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You'd probably just get a warning for that...but it helps to know the angle of the camera if there is one. It's amazing what an experienced girl can get away with.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I had that same question on my first date back in middle school. Go for it. If she doesn't want to the worst that will happen is she pulls back and says that's a "no no".
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    It's not again the rules, just each dancer's own personal preference. I do not think clubs have rules against kissing; that would seem just stupid. I've had girls, who just want to "make out." But really, who knows where her lips have just been!
    Although, kissing some of those girls can be a thrill! These girls are usually very experienced in the art of kissing, so "making out," is a whole new experience! Just be warned; make sure breath is good!
    Go for it!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    There was a saying from a dancer she said you will punished for not trying.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    I always kinda figure that knowing and following the rules is HER job. If I touch somewhere against the rules, I assume she's gonna tell me. If she leans in for what I think might be a kiss, and I want to kiss, I will.
    Similar to grabbing some T&A, put you hand on near there and start sliding, if it's unwanted / against any rules she believes you should be following, she'll let you know.
    The only time I ever got into trouble was a guy watching the camera in the private room kept coming in and telling me I couldn't put my hand under her clothes, she'd then turn around to face me again so I could put my finger back in her without the camera being able to see. And Mr. whoever he was, despite coming in and yelling at me at least 3-4 times in as many (maybe fewer dances) still did nothing but yell at me (they may have had more issue with the dancer, I dunno, if she was worried about it, all she had to do was move my hand away or ask me to stop).
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    They'll tell you if it's a no-no,

Should have gone for it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Go for it...kiss her ass
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Is it in her eyes (No no you'll be deceived)
    Is it in her sighs (No no she'll make believe)
    If you wanna know if she loves you so
    It's in her kiss (That's where it is)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I remember leaving one club after a very nice LD session. The dancer said she would walk me to the door. As we got around the corner from the view of the main club area, she pushed me against the wall and started a great "make out" event. i was shocked, since kissing isn't all that common in clubs. And as Poppa stated, "These girls are usually very experienced in the art of kissing...", she truly was. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    RE: Poppa's comment, "But really, who knows where her lips have just been!". Just thinking that that topic has been mentioned many times on TUSCL. Now I can understand if she just did a CIM, but is she does the proper hygiene, does it matter? If you think it doesn't, what about that DATY of yours? Were you sucking some guys cock by proxy? Just sayin'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion