tuscl

I do not care much for the less condensed quick view in the reviews section. I

Now the city is listed first and it makes the whole list harder to read.
I believe it is still sorted by state but it just a lot more difficult to read compared to before. Who needs to see the city on a quick view list anyway? I do not when I want to see all reviews in a state.

Just my two cents. I think the change is a step backwards. The bigger highlighted quick view icon is an improvement though. I bet some people never knew it was there.

11 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Change is hard.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Change for the worse is not good either.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I don't know. As long as it is still sorted by state, I am ok with having to look a tad harder.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I agree. It's harder to read. It doesn't add any value to a quick list, but it is better than any other list as far as identifying reviews by state.

Some people think more information is better. I do not always think so.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe the cities were always part of the list but the spacing and sorting is spread out more. I do not have a screen shot of the old list.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It looks like it got changed already. That was fast. Thanks Founder or whomever.
    Kudos to you on the improvement.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Either that or I'm imagining changes. Oh well. I need to do screen shots.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I don't like condensed anything
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe I shouldn't have said condensed. It was easier to read and see the recent reviews and find a state down the list. It takes longer now. For those Sunday drivers out there who like to take their time and stop and smell the roses, it's an improvement. If you are a Nasar type where every second you waste irritates, not so good. But on hand , it's not killing me and I can live with it. It only takes a couple to a few more seconds to find what Zi'm looking for.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    NASCAR, I'm typing while walking on a treadmill.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Often times, it seems "changes" on sites are for nothing other than change. And many times people don't like them. Bottom line, if it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion