tuscl

This guy needs to get on the discussion board more often

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:03 PM
From a recent review of Cheetah Atlanta: “… I notice my ATF and realized that hope was nothing more than a pipe dream. Shared a couple of drinks and was enticed back into one of the private rooms. WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Do not get me wrong the experience was nice, but not nice enough for the price tag!! So, if you have not heard, you spend $25 to get into the private bar of the club (not bad) but if you want to have a girl with you in the private bar it costs you a 150 per half hour!!! And I spent 90 minutes just talking to my ATF, who says words can't hurt you! After paying for the time with the girl (~about 450) and the bar tab/tip I was out 600 greenbacks and fully erect johnson with no relief to be had. Suffice to say, after I left the private room and I excused myself from the club a little disgusted that I fell for the stripper delight …” Man – 600 bucks just to talk to a bitch and buy her drinks – to each their own as we say – but at least he seems to see the errors of his ways – I hope he knows about Follies. [view link]

14 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL what a PL! Yes, he needs to participate here and manage his SC time and money better. You can get no sex for a lot less than $600.
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Lol...thank you mr.chulo for this gem
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    "You can get no sex for a lot less than $600." Lmfao rock The funniest thing was his level of surprise..lol Keep these comming papi chulo
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hevis also bad at math. $150per hour and he spent $450 in 90 minutes. He must have had sucker written in his forehead
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Sounds like one of my former Follies faves. At least two of them have left to dance at Cheetah recently. They both told me that Follies was way more fun to work at but they make a shitload more at Cheetah for doing nothing. Can't blame them for making the move.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It is certainly possible to have a good time at cheetahs but nothing like Follies. Must've been one of this guys first strip club visits ever. Nothing wrong with the club, it's his inexperience. Of course a girls going to take hundreds of dollars just to sit and talk to you if you're stupid enough to pay her that.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    OK. The guy was a newbie and got had but he did one thing that is definitely lacking when it comes to Cheetah reviews. He told just how expensive VIP is and what you get for it. Go back and read the last 100 reviews and note how many of them spell it out.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @Papi- why are many of your posts filled with odd random gibberish characters? Or is it just me? What device are using to post?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ For some reason – the new changes to TUSCL do not recognize simple things such as hyphens; quotation marks; colons; apostrophes – I don’t think it’s my setup – I think it’s the lack of TUSCL to be able to recognize the above mentioned simple characters. I have the same setup I’ve always used for TUSCLing and write the same way I’ve always written – it was not an issue b/f but it’s an issue now with new TUSCL changes.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    An over-hyphenated, "oft quoted" maxim: Don't over use contractions; write safely.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "For some reason – the new changes to TUSCL do not recognize simple things such as hyphens; quotation marks; colons; apostrophes – I don’t think it’s my setup – I think it’s the lack of TUSCL to be able to recognize the above mentioned simple characters." You may be using UTF-16 and it is not transcoding correctly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ oh – now it’s clear as mud :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "@Papi- why are many of your posts filled with odd random gibberish characters?" Satanic symbols? Gang signs? Alien transmissions? Subliminal messaging?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    PC is incrypting secret code to Cuba.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion