tuscl

Extra with an albino girl

Would anyone else do extras with an albino chick if she looked good? I had recently and let me tell ya , well worth it nice body and everything . I never tought i would have such of a experience with one . I usually got for the hot russian babes but that night i was in a different mindset . So question is would ya do extras with a chick that you usually don't go for and wanna try something new

15 comments

• pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    an albino? For real? I would probably do it just to be able to say I did it.....
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @lookin - Is it true that once you've had an albino, regular girls pale in comparison?
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Albino white girl ? yes. Albino Black girl? no. No Asian girls at all.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Why not?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like fun. Dont knock it til you try it
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's still pink on the inside, isn't it?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Sometimes variety is fun for its own sake. Like a midget, or a body type you're not used to. Albino midget?
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    While that look is not what I seek, occasionally the mood does strike to pursue an entertainer that usually doesn't interest me
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Rockstar....I dated a midget once....I was nuts over her!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Was she a dwarf or a midget? What was sex like???
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I thought that I had cone across every species of woman out there, but apparently not.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol mikeya
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Why not? If she's hot then go for it.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Black albino , i texted her , if i can put a pic up of her i would of
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've only run across one albino pair of boy twins that I met on my first job. They were interns.They had no hair at all anywhere which was probably even odder looking that the extremely pale translucent skin and red eyes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion