tuscl

ANYBODY TAKING A BREAK FROM CLUBBING TODAY?

rattdog
New York
Monday, September 1, 2014 6:49 AM
it seems like the best option as most clubs are either closed or will be opening later. also is it a good bet that most if not all our faves will not be working today? maybe today will be the day I finally pay a visit to the methadone clinic and see if I can get a $15 blowjob from one of them missing teeth female outpatients. of course I will have to marinate my dick w/a one of those Clorox disinfecting towelettes for a couple of hours as a precaution.

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Family BBQ, so no clubbing for me. :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Down at the homeless shelter dishing up good deeds
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Actually I think I will go for a couple of hours. I need to be home by 3PM to crank up the BBQ, etc.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Tempting to go tonight, but should probably study up for work instead. August was a very busy clubbing month for me, maybe cool it off for a bit now.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Many things. BBQ-Too has web couldn't have a TUSCL BBQ. Damn Doug, you've been partying it up. Right on.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "BBQ-Too has web couldn't have a TUSCL BBQ" I'm assuming you meant "too bad we couldn't have a TUSCL BBQ"? Good idea, but some on here would probably consider that relatively frivolous and low priority.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Today is Labor day. Instead of working hard, we hardly work. It would be too much work to decide which strip club to go to, so I'll pass and enjoy the holiday instead.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Ill pass , i need to find a better local club
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The pig parts have been in pit since about 8 this morning. The other food should be arriving in an hour or so. The kids' boyfriends/girlfriends are coming over, and bringing their families. A couple of friends from both my work and my wife's. A couple of my son's *ex* girlfriends. Some neighborhood folks with whom we get along. Labor Day indeed. Wouldn't trade it for all the pussy on the planet. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Holiday clubbing can be hit or miss. I will wait til the weekend
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A TUSCL BBQ? Sounds great, but I'm sure a muslim woman would complain.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm just chilling today. Woke up read part of a book. Went back to sleep. Woke up again when the neighbor decided to cut his grass. Surfing the net now. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to finish a 200 page book in only a few days, two days if I read 100 pages today. It's been years since I read an entire book that size. If they made a novel into a movie or movies that hasn't been done before, I would pick L Ron Hubbards Mission to Planet Earth. I enjoyed following the main character especially when he tried to cover his tracks by blowing up things everywhere he had been. A trail of destruction.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I got the Muslims covered. Hahahahahha.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^good grief!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Seriously, all a good Muslim woman wants is a thick, beef kabob.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Many Detroit clubs are closed today, but opening this evening around 6pm. Labor Day is still a special day in Detroit. VP Joe Biden is in town to give a speech, his third Labor Day speech in four years.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Ill pass , i need to find a better local club Yea me2
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Can't even get the ATF to text me back today. Presumably at a family event. Damn holidays.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just got back from Follies. Good dancer turn out. Customers not so much. My kind of odds. I got 5 table dances and then took one lucky lady to VIP. I'll be cranking up the BBQ shortly.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    No. The System never sleeps.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    o • I just got back from Follies. Good dancer turn out. Customers not so much. My kind of odds. I got 5 table dances and then took one lucky lady to VIP. I'll be cranking up the BBQ shortly. Yea me2 [view link]... i waived at you but you didn't see me
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I went by two clubs, one a favorite, the other an occasional. Stopped at neither due to the nearly total lack of vehicles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion