tuscl

Wrastlin'

Met up with a dancer (female!) who claimed to have won two boys' state wrestling titles in the state of Michigan. Says its on the internet. I'm scared to look. And no, I didn't buy any dances from her.

2 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    When a dancer is asking if I'll get a dance from her, I often jokingly say, "if you twist my arm." Sounds like that would be a bad move with this girl, since she might actually put you in a hammerlock, lol. <p>
    "claimed to have won two boys' state wrestling title." <p>
    I can believe it. Take some horny teenage boys and put them on the mat with a strong, athletic girl with a stripper body, and I imagine they would lose their focus pretty quickly.

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Once, while 2nd GF and I were on a break, I briefly dated Tammy. She did part time (underwear) newspaper modeling. She also had been QB of her high school football team. Her team lost in the state championship (she had pics and newspaper articles to prove it). I should've stayed with her instead of allowing Gloria to ying yang me around. Not often you can go out with a girl, and discuss, in depth, how to spread a dime defense with a shotgun offense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion