tuscl

Clint Eastwood at 83

gawker
Older than dirt
"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids. "

7 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's a funny quote!

And as long as the NRA and gun nuts frame the discussion about armed criminals, we will be safe from significant gun control laws in America because most gun owners (non hunters) think they're safer with a gun than without.

If the discussion starts changing in to the area of people who get shot who are not a victim of criminal activity, then gun owners in for registration and elimination of automatic and semi-automatic weapons choices. For all of you who don't want any gun control laws, it's critical to keep the discussion centered around criminals.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I agree.

Clint Eastwood is awesome
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ I also agree
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I think the terrorists are going to be a bigger threat than criminals before the end of the year.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm the most worried about my drunken neighbors shooting through the walls of my house.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Dd he say that to a chair?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Well at least the discussion is still on guns and not homemade bombs with bearings and shrapnel that anyone could put together if they can think. Someone could really kill and maim if they used explosive materials instead of guns. I'd hate to have to wait in line or be restricted on how much of some common household item I can buy per month like all the stupid meth people did to certain medications.

I did read about a husband did an Internet search for a backpack and later in the day the wife searched for pressure cookers and the FBI came knocking on their door to ask them a few questions.

Makes me wonder if the microwave engine that NASA said works could build up a super massive explosive force. It doesn't sound like it but it makes me wonder. I'll post an Offtopic link in case anyone is interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion