tuscl

Fast Food and Fast Girl's

Monday, August 25, 2014 3:03 PM
Have you ever seen a dancer out at a fast food joint ? Ever took one out their for a meal ? When i first started hanging around strippers i was shocked of the amounts of fast food and drugs fhey did....ive seen a few out by chance and exchange d pleasantries. Ive taken a lot more out to eat late at night for a otc fast food fuck...its kinda fun and funny...ive noticed most only order a large Fri after work...lol

17 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The obvious choice out here is In-N-Out Burger.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Of if she can handle it -- Five Guys
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Also, Rubios has fish taco tuesdays. Delicious
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I took one to in n out burger a few weeks ago. She ate half the burger and not even half the fries. It's the only time in my life I've ever seen someone not finish a meal at in and out. But she's really careful about her weight because her livelihood depends on it, and damn she looks good. At least I wasn't out much money. I also thoroughly enjoyed the very low cut blouse she wore during the meal.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, many of them are sure into junk food. Especially the ones who are also into drugs (which is pretty much all of them, of course).
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol ricks fast food whisky and driving drunken system
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    No, but I did see a number of them at a truck stop restaurant not far from the club once. That doesn't seem like the optimal place for strippers to eat to me, but then again, what do I know?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My CF must be related to Garfield cause that chick love lasagne.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Shoot, Dandy. Those girls probably see at least half their regulars at that truck stop, lol.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol...that reminds me of that documentary on YouTube called " truck stop strippers" look it up and enjoy
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Used to give one a ride to her place she always needed to eat McD's or T bell. And she couldn't wait till we got to her place only two minutes away. She would be smashing that shit in her face as fast as she could.Funny thing she always bought and offered to bye me some I always declined.Cause fast-food not my thing When she offered a little of herself instead I stopped declining and started reclining.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I stopped declining and started reclining Lol song like a new juice mane hip hop song
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I have taken about 10-12 strippers out for food at various times (before work, after work, before and after OTC and so on...) Only one of them ever wanted to go to a nice restaurant. All the rest requested fast food. A few of them wanted what they considered "fine dining" in the form of Applebees, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and two of them actually requested Hooters. One of my favorite girls always wanted to go to McDonalds or Taco Cabana, we would always hit the drive through. For whatever reason, she would crawl across the console of my truck, on top of me and stick her head out the window to order her food instead of letting me order it. Another one always has to make all these pain in the ass special requests and then sit there at the window and inspect all the food to make sure they got the order right. Another thing I noticed.... Hispanic girls love muenster cheese but they call it monster cheese, that one never gets old haha.....
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Another one always has to make all these pain in the ass special requests and then sit there at the window and inspect all the food to make sure they got the order right" Hey, I think I know her! Lol. In the middle of a shift a dancer wanted me to take her to Taco Bell. She didn't have a car and I had known her for a couple of years so she was cool with me. At least she let me order, but it was a crazy order. It was like extra sour cream, extra cheese, but no onions, no tomatoes, and add guacamole. It's the drive thru window at Taco Bell not Subway.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Haha. One of my favorites asked me to go to Starbucks. She gave me a $20, her order, her friends order, and told me to order whatever I wanted. I did. She didn't even ask for any change. After we finished our drinks, we headed for the VIP and she made that $20 plus many more back.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I feel bad about not previously mentioning Sasnak in Topeka, KS. It's my personal favorite dive bar strip club to go to, not because the girls are hot, but because they are just fun. Anyway, it seems like there is some dancer always going next door to KFC. Maybe Juice should invite himself along for one of those trips. Oh, and the last time I went there, last year in October, Jimmy John's delivered to one of the dancers.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion