tuscl

How Has TUSCL Affected Your Personal Life?

Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:41 AM
A solid Saturday to all my people this morning. I hope all is well. If you clubbed last night, right on, right on. On to my question. How has TUSCL affected your personal life? Here it goes for me. Here are a few examples of how Juice and Shadow have become part of my life. Yesterday one of my sisters asked me if I wanted any KFC. Without missing a beat I blurted out,"XXTRA KRISPAY!" I yelled it out and while she laughed, she looked at me like I was stoned. I wasn't. I was just slightly high. I can't look at cucumbers the same way anymore. Which is weird since sliced cucumbers with lemon and pico de gallo are delicious and nutritious. Whenever 2 am rolls around, I'm always on the look out, even at home. Whether I'm out at a restaurant, bar, nightclub or strip club, I somehow find a way to slip into the conversation something about not being a 2 amer. I got a buddy who likes the 2 amer lingo. He calls ugly chicks 1:45ers. It fits into his universe. To both Shadow and Juice, thank you. You guys and gals?

35 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I realized I wasn't alone in making $350,000 per year
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I can't look at melons in the supermarket the same way I used too.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    This site was one reason I smoke bud again.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I am more paranoid around 2am/closing time for a club!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol. I have thought a lot of things that said never said out loud
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I realize that a lot of people ignore me
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It has made me a 24/7 PL
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    It helped me understand my experience in strip clubs
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Honestly, it has made me lose even more faith in humanity. Which I didnt think was possible. The moronic, drug induced, childish, aliased insanity that is evident in most of the posts here is really depressing.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    For personal and professional reasons I have to keep my sc activities a secret from my family, friends and co-workers. So TUSCL has been the one place to compare notes and share experiences. I was also pleasantly surprised to find a community that shared an appreciation for pop culture references to movies, tv shows, song lyrics, etc. Well, almost everyone that is, lol
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "I realized I wasn't alone in making $350,000 per year" You are because LMN and I made that much last week alone. Well, I never thought I would say cities like Toronto and Detroit would be in the discussion of favorite cities I like to visit.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have made many new true friends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I’m sure Juice will be glad to hear that :)
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I love u mr. cat!!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Honestly, it has made me lose even more faith in humanity. Which I didnt think was possible. The moronic, drug induced, childish, aliased insanity that is evident in most of the posts here is really depressing." So why are you still here then, asshole?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL!! My only response to that is: Wow, great topic.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Slic thanks for the love snd and the plug
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I use cumming in my pants as a ice breaker with girls civilians im trying go pick up...if they have a funny bone it actually works and it has gotten me dates
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Yes itd true er time im st the club at 2 am witch im alot...i always wonder....one time shadow did a 2 amer on the mouses ear in grey Tennessee burn down...i was their that night
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I try to clogged McDonald's toilets now thanks to crazy joe
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I accurately use the system by ricky boy without the suit at clean clubs with a high success rate for OTC
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It's made me want to punch some people in the throat.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SC's have been a part of my life a lot longer then they haven't. TUSCL just made everything a bit more personal outside the clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Tuscl discussions have taught me what it would be like to live in total anarchy. I have also learned that maybe I can keep strip clubbing into my 70s if I live that long.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69, My goal, as well. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It's kind of nice to be able to talk freely about stuff going on in clubs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd, An excellent point. I have no one these days I can talk with other then y'all, since I basically work alone and have my family.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It might be why I was dreaming of being a solder in combat fighting cybernetic creatures trying to establish a base of operations according to the briefing I heard in my dream. We humans were fighting for a base of operations that is.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Txtittyfan and RickyBoy proved to have a nearly negative correlation between their stock market predictions and what happened in reality. RickyBoy and jester214 were textbook, real world examples of psychiatric disorders,
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dougster-Everytime I read or hear anything about the Winter War, I crack a smile and chuckle. Gracias.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Every time I turn around and someone seems to recognize me, I wonder, could this be the real juice? As far as I know he could be anyone posting all kinds of fake crap online including a fake disgruntled gf. I do not know and only trust the KFC and McDonald's crap comments as real. I do believe it's possible he has an ex who is disgruntled. I know he ticked off a few on here from time to time just with his online posts. I can imagine in person is worse. Then again who knows?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Spic: Yep, that was one of my great debates here. jestie really got himself tangled up in that one as is the usual result when he spazzing out, which he'll do 99.9% of the time he write more than a one-line. But, hey, if it was art history, or something more girly, I'm sure he would have kicked my ass. Venturing into military history was his big mistake.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm a lot smarter about managing my fave dancers as far as what I should expect out of them, and not having unrealistic expectations. When you read about all the silly things other PL's have done and realize you've done them too, you get wiser and I now avoid the usual pitfalls that I used to fall into.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Shark....lol...dont foget fake Facebook accounts...mane i love dis shit...keep it in da gray playboy
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Tuscl maid mee da big tyme playa I am 2dey !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion