tuscl

The happiness of the day to day grind

Friday, August 22, 2014 2:13 PM
On tuscl we spend a large amounts of time bousting about our night life but we all wake up the next day to the percent of our lives. Yes the 9 to 5 rat race. Its the very Thing we must do to suport ourselves and our vices. Is their happiness in this ? My answers and gods answers is a yes. The bible tells us that it is goodfor man towork and it also says it is a gift from god to enjoy the fruitsof our labour with good food, strong drink and a wild night with a sexy lady. But lets not forget how fun the journey is as well. You know the grind the day to day while we save up to party. The day to day enjoyment of some good food, the day to day enjoyment of a doller beer and casual sex with the old girlfriend. Those are the thangs that carry us to our next great fix of the night life. So as i close today with a cold beer and a burger king mushroom burger lets give a toast to the happiness we can find in the day to day grind Juice

8 comments

• jayzex
    10 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!!!!!
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    As for me after washing down this beer im going home to deep fri a cucumber and shove it up my girlfriend s pink pussy whole then im going to eat it out with cole slaw
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Duke69 --> ignore list anyone who writes "thangs" for "things" --> ignore list
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol...some one has a hang up...lol duece must be a real bore lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I concur
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What a deuce bag
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    That wasn't the hang up I noticed: it looks like Juice's ex has a real hair across her ass and after naming all of his aliases is now wishing him the best (fuck you, Jackie). What do you think? Did he do her bad?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion