tuscl

Do you tip upfront or place the tip on the table.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:59 PM
So, the stripper has agreed to VIP and all the acts that were discussed. You pay for the VIP room, and promise $100 tip. You get to the room and the stipper wants the tip upfront. She says that many guys have walked out on her in the past after the deed was done. Some promised to go to the ATM but never returned. What do you do? You have only 15 minutes in the VIP and the time is ticking. Do your refuse to give the tip, give half of the tip, or place your tip in a neutral place so all can see?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    In recent years I have only been asked for payment upfront once and she was so hot that I let the little head do the thinking and she turned out to be a ROB. Now the shoe is on the other foot. I got burned, so I won't prepay again ever.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    In my experiences paying first almost always leads to disappointment. I don't do it anymore, if they demand up front payment its a deal killer. Maybe try showing the money and putting it in your pocket. She now knows with certainty you have it and if she's still demanding up front she is probably not going to meet your service expectations.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A tip is an extra payment in gratitude for excellent service rendered. By definition, you cannot tip before there is service. As proof of this point, I will bet that nobody has ever tipped the waiter in a restaurant as soon as they arrived.
  • bishopt1234
    10 years ago
    Don't pay up front. You will be disappointed 70-90% when you pay upfront. You will be disappointed 20-50% of the time when you don't.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I make it clear before I ever pay for the VIP that the tip will be coming after *I* cum, not before.
  • RedskinLover
    10 years ago
    As a full of thumb follow georges advice lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I didn't even realize some people have the nerve to ask for a tip before they even do anything. As far as getting me or asking me to prepay for dances, that shouts out a red flag warning. It's a given that I will not be getting any repeat dances after hearing that unless she forgets about it. I might still buy one maybe even two dances if I'm feeling lucky but no more even if she doesn't ask for the money up front for the rest.
  • Baldnhappy
    10 years ago
    An ROB always ask upfront, if they do I know I'm know I have wasted my time. I have walked early just to keep my dignity, which in retrospect seems funny.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Some extras girls will ask for a specific tip as compensation for the extra services they are providing. I've got no problem with that as long as the service is provided and then the tip is paid.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I mirror both Shadow n GMD. I also got robbed but not anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion