tuscl

OT: Taylor Swift, 1989 and 25 year old hotties

So yesterday my SB texted me that Taylor Swift was doing a live stream on Yahoo to announce her new 80's inspired Pop album "1989" (OMG, Taylor doing 80's pop isn't that the best news ever and did you see the new video where she wears a cheerleaders outfit?! ..... but I digress)

I was thinking about all the fun times I had in the 80's and then I realized that "1989" referred to Swift's birth year, and somehow that depressed me...lost youth and all that nonsense...

But then I realized, hey, I'm "dating" a 25 yo hottie SB and everything was right with the world again, lol

18 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    1989, the number, another summer-get down
    Sound of the funky drummer

Who that be, g?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Once again, Steve confounds Farmer. To be fair, Slic has me stumped
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Public Enemy
    "Fight The Power"
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Careful, Slic, you know how Dougster feels about quoting song lyrics
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lita Ford & Ozzie

"Close My Eyes Forever"

Power Ballads Rule!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Taylor Swift....

Talk about overrated hot girls. I just dont get it with her.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Damn, SlickSpic, that lyric reminds me of my old high school friend TJ, who introduced me to that album. Somewhere, I may have Public Enemy recorded on a blank cassette.

1989 was also the year I was introduced to Metallica, with their ...And Justice For All album (which was actually released in 1988). It's still my personal favorite.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @DandyDan-First time I heard that Metalluca album, I was blown away.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Now that I've been able to hear the entire album, I think "1989" could be Swifty's best work so far.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wow! Add children, ice cream, sunshine and now Taylor Swift to the list of things that jerkoffson doesn't like.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    That's right, Dougster. Whatever you can say about her, she must make $700,000 per year. Twice what we pathetic losers make!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg - If you haven't read it, you need to catch up on Taylor's terrific OpEd in the WSJ, where she talks about the (wait for it)......coming boom in the music industry!

http://online.wsj.com/articles/for-taylo…
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Taylor Swift is certainly much smarter than steve229 is about prognostication the future. But I guess since steve229 is at txtittyfan level that isn't saying much.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I got the album...its very good...you guys should check it out. Fav tracks are Clean and Blank Space

As far as her looks...I don't think she's all that...but Taylor is definitely a cute gal
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Check out Taylor Swift's abortion clinic photoshoot:

www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/taylor-sw…

That chick is hardcore. Fucking HARDCORE!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I like the way Taylor is sticking it to Spotify these days. Living in NYC changing her outlook on the world?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/showbiz/ce…

Taking over the world! Didn't she listen to steve229 and The Economist and Fox News who all agree that millenials are DOOMED!?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion