tuscl

What clubs would you recommend for "extras" in Detroit, and what is the best are

Sunday, August 17, 2014 7:35 PM
I have read extensively on this board that Detroit is the land of "extras". All the reviews seem to indicate that it is easily and readily available. Well, guess what? I live within driving distance of this great city! What clubs would you recommend for a visitor and what part of town should I stay for a weekend? I am tired getting blue balls in my neck of the woods.

18 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    I would stay in a suburb like Farmington hills (north side) or southgate or Taylor (south side). As for what club it depends on if you like upscale clubs (mandatory valet parking) or like a dive bar.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Also you can check out [view link] for Detroit Intel
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Given that I have to drive several hours, I would like the best that Detroit has to offer. I prefer the best value for the money. After all, I work hard for every dollar earned. I, on the other hand, do not want to be pennywise and pound foolish! In order to repay the group for the advice offered, I promise to write full reviews of my experience in the mecca of strip clubs - Detroit.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Based on my clubbing trips to Detroit in recent years, I recommend staying near the airport (e.g. Romulus Howard Johnson) and checking out some of the following (* denotes a club that I plan to visit): dive bars: Bogart's, Henry the VIII, *Henry's South middle-brow: Silver Criket, La Chambre, *BT, *Toy Chest, *Landing Strip "gentlemen's clubs": Flight Club I believe extras are widely available at these and essentially all Detroit-area clubs. I look forward to reading your reviews.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Amen
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Of course everything ever written here is a work of fiction.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    I will probably get to visit the Penthouse first, and then weave my way down. What is the routine at the Penthouse? In my area, you pay $125 for 15 min in VIP and then negotiate with the dancer. Is this the same policy at the Penthouse. I prefer to nail everything down before going to do VIP.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    You may want to pass on the Criket. They are in a rough patch right now with the quality of talent.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    At Henry's south the girls will willingly discuss right at table just remember the ten dollars for VIP wrist band and I wouldn't pay more than 125 for no song count FS with warm up BBBJ always been able to find one or two gems when there just look around before you decide.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was in Detroit for the 1st and only time in mid-July. I’m not an extras guy but the dance booths at Penthouse and Flight Club (same owner) are private w/ a curtain thus I believe anything can and does go down in the dance booths – i.e. it appears to me one does not have to “rent out” a VIP room and can take care of their biz in the individual private dance booths – caveat is that it is the M.O. and strongly recommended to tip the bouncer on the way to the dance booths to assure privacy (I think most people tip b/w $10 and $20 per trip to the dance booths). It seems that there is no time limit either at these places in the dance booths – but you’ll want to square this away w/ the dancer (i.e. how many songs she will give you to take care of you) – i.e. the club does not impose a time limit in the dance booths to the best of my knowledge. It also appears to me that extras at the upscale clubs are inline with most other areas of the U.S. if not cheaper than many – I would guesstimate b/w $200 and $300 make get it done at an upscale place and b/w $100 and $150 at a dive (although some dancers may start high to see if the PL bites). But – there are others much more versed on Detroit and extras than me so hopefully they’ll chime in w/ good info. And btw – make sure the dancers don’t get wind of you being from out of town or a newbie at the club b/c that is like blood in the water for some of those sharks – i.e. they’ll try to ROB the unsuspecting (and they are pros at it). I stayed near the airport on my trip and it was a nice quiet neighborhood – but you can check on [view link] for prices and best location/proximity to clubs (I often put the address of several clubs and the hotel address in [view link] and then look at the map to see how the hotel compares location wise to the clubs) – Flight Club is pretty close to the airport as well as Bogart’s and a few others – Penthouse is further away in 8-mile.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    All good advice. I would also mention that Players Lounge on 8 Mile has a very good line up of talent during day shift.
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    I was in Detroit recently and enjoyed Flight Club the most with Penthouse a very close second. Have fun my friend.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If you want advice read my reviews on Detroit clubs. If you want to go all out I would go to flight club or penthouse club. You will pay 100-200 for french and 200-300 for full service (typically). If you want a little more low key but still a nice clean club I'd recommend BTs and landing strip. Typically 100 for French and 200 max for full service at these places. Coliseum has the best looking girls but I have had bad experiences there and if you read the recent reviews the place turns into a night club after 10pm and girls want to party instead of make money and take customers to the VIP. What I've done is go there for a warm up then down the road 10 minutes to penthouse club. These clubs are not close to each other, so if you're going out later at night you will not have time to go from one to the other - they are a 30+ minute drive. South near airport - flight club and BTs
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    And fuck the Howard Johnson - get on Hotwire and purchase at least a 4 star hotel in Dearborn, airport or Southfield and you'll be happy. The 3.5 star hotels on there are totally acceptable as well, just don't go below a 3.5 star
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ yeah – with Detroit clubs closing @ 2:00 a.m.; it makes it hard to club-hop at night since most places probably don’t get going at least till after 10 or maybe even 11
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Man, this is great advice from a community of brothers. Thank you guys! Expect great reviews from me.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    What Shailynn said. Like exactly except for the those low prices. I never pay that low a price.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    It doesn't look like ujay made it to Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion