tuscl

Follies First Timer

chukko
Ohio
Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:42 PM
I read the reviews for Follies and it seems like the best place to visit in Georgia if a person had to choose a place to visit in Georgia. I'll be working with a limited budge, but this may be my only chance this decade to visit this place. Based on the reviews, it looks like the VIP might be out of my price range. I don't do extras anyways, but I do want a good 2 way contact, grind, lapdance and a chance to throw a few 1's to some stage dancers. I'll have maybe a 45 minute window to be there, because of my travel plans. Is $60 - $80 enough for a good Follies experience? How should I budget my dollars? What dancers are the best for table dances? Thanks for any advice.

18 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    They are about the best $10 lap dances you can get. Plenty of mileage. With only $60-80 unless your sitting at the rail your fun will be short lived.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    I plan to get in and out within 45 min. I just want enough of an experience to soak up some of the atmosphere and know what people on here are talking about when the say "Follies has the best $10 laps."
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Also, what is the dress attire at Follies? What is the preferred clothing to wear here?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Follies does have a dress code but it is aimed at the hood rats. I wear shorts and sexually suggestive t-shirts and I have never had a problem. If all you have is $60-80, plan on spending it all because you will want to. They do have 2 ATM machines. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    For $60-80. A couple beers will put you back $10 plus tip. Assume daytime so you can get in free. $5 to park. Gives you hair less than half dozen dances with some stage tips. Not a bad 45 mins!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As many a Follies’ hound will tell you – it’s kinda 2 clubs in one where daytime is mixed b/w Caucasian; black; and Hispanic dancers – and nighttime is mostly AA. At night it is also a zoo so harder to get “quality service”. If $60 - $80 is all you have; then Follies will be your best bang for the buck (w/o the literal bang). Dances are $10/song – so if you like variety; then don’t get more than 2 dances from any one dancer – and if the 1st dance is just ok then stop at that and save your funds for another dancer. There is a cover charge at night ($10 I think) and no cover weekdays but $5 cover on weekend dayshift – there is also a $5 mandatory valet. Don’t let a dancer start a dance in the middle of a song; ask her if she can wait till a new song starts so you can get a full song – and ask her to let you know whenever she starts a new song b/c some dancers will keep on dancing and one does not know a new song has started nor how many songs have passed – and don’t prepay for any dances – and verify w/ a dancer b/f starting that dances are 10 smacks b/c some may notice you are a newb to the club and may want to intimidate you into maybe paying $20 per. Also – you probably have to buy at least one drink and hold it in you hand else every waitress will be asking you if you want a drink – and don’t buy drinks for dancers. Lastly – seating is often limited so you may consider getting dances in the sofas on the main floor (dances on the sofas should still be $10).
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    When I do go, I plan to go during the day. I never pay more than $10 a dance nowadays (call me cheap) unless the mileage is greater and guaranteed. How early does the club open?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you get there b/f 2:00 pm normally you won’t have to pay for valet – Follies has a great dayshift and is probably jumping by 1:00 pm – but some of the Follies vets may give more specific info
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I only went in the afternoon 3 times and the cost was minimal, but then I didn't find a dancer that was VIP material to me. sc is Mr. Knowledge when it comes to Follies.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only thing that I have to add about that dancers is that quality has been terrible lately but mileage by the "B" squad is still the best in the southeaster U.S.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I think I have my budget strategy mapped out. My timing will either extend or compress my budget. I just need to pick the perfect time to go. BUDGET $10 valet/cover (if not needed to reallocate to lapdances) $5 drink $5 Tips $40 - $60 for lapdances TIME Weekday, early afternoon between 1pm and 5pm
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    I checked out Travis Porter's Follies music video to get a feel of the layout. LOCATION OF SITTING High top chairs by the wall.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    $5 mandatory parking fee is for the birds. For that reason alone, I might never visit.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I got there near opening when I went twice and parked in the Follies lot without having to pay to park or valet. It may depend on the time you get to the club, unless it has changed. It's been about a year since I was there.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I really don't understand why people have issues with a five dollar parking fee especially at a place like follies where the dances are such a bargain and the contact is so high. It's a far greater bargain than most clubs overall, and the parking fee is a drop in the bucket.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I just don't like a bunch of fees for everything unless I'm getting something out of it. None of the clubs in my area charge fees for parking unless you park in a special VIP section. It's not like they are guarding the cars with someone watching them out in the lot at all times. They do have security cameras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – in some clubs one has to plunk down $40 to $50 in charges/fees before even seeing a tit – I rather save my $$$ for what I want to spend it on – dances. I don’t mind if those charges are there but optional for those that want the service; but making everyone pay them sucks. And worse yet is clubs with a tip-parade – add an extra 40 or 50 bucks tipping every girl in the club that gets off stage and feels she is entitled to a tip even if you don’t like her.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    In defense of the Follies mandatory parking policy, They really didn't have a choice. The club gets so crowded by late afternoon every day, that with out it the parking lot would be grid locked. You can park across the street but beware that it is patrolled and if they see you are not a patron of one of the stores in that strip mall, you could get towed. This really is only a problem late at night after the stores are closed. Before that you can always stop in and buy a candy bar and get a receipt, if you see a boot on your tire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion