tuscl

Something new for me

occurious
California
Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:52 PM
I've been going to clubs for 20+ years but until recently I didn't go that often but today something a funny/different than what I'm used to happened. Today I went to my favorite club for lunch, I didn't plan on getting and dances just wanted to watch the stage but if a nice dancer showed up I came armed with cash for the fun. Right after sitting down a customer and dancer came out of the LD area (nude bed dances are the only option here). She immediately got my attention her body was perfect, had a pretty face etc. I decided I would spend my money on some dances with her given the chance.

She disappeared in to the back after getting paid by the older guy she was back there with. So I proceeded to watch the girls on stage and tip appreciatively, I turned down about 4 girls for dances. Then she came out on stage and I tipped her much more than I did the others and more than the few other customers at the stage. She was just as hot up close as she was from a distance. She was very appreciative for the tips as she left the stage. It was getting close to when I needed to leave but I figured I'd stick around for a bit longer to get a dance with her. When she came out of the back she made a beeline for me, introduced herself, gave me a fantastic smile and thanked me for the tips, kissed me on the cheek and then walked away and sat down away from the stage.

I figured oh well, not the end of the world but it was just odd because most girls at this club are all about the expensive LDs and the extras most give. Another stunner was on stage and when she was done she quickly came down and asked if I wanted some dances so I said sure. Her body was great and so were her dances but she was more of a tease so I only got a few. When I came out of the back I noticed two older guys had come into the club and the girl I was interested in was in the process of getting one to take her for some dances.

Like I said, nothing earth shattering but clearly she has a type she's decided will give her the most revenue. I was dressed down and I'm in my 40's so I wasn't screaming money but I definitely had it to give. I just thought it was an interesting thing to see. It's too bad I would have loved to see what she does but I'm not going to chase after a dancer.

11 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    There is always a next time. BTW, I never dress "up", but when I dress "down" (biker attire), I tend to get more attention, at least from the wilder dancers.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @occurious - Don't worry, in a few more years you'll have reached the age when giving up isn't who you are, the age where you don't back down from a challenge, where you've learned a thing or two.

This is the age of knowing what you're made of, the age where you don't get thrown by curveballs, the age of knowing how to make things happen.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Does anyone every really go to a club "just to watch the stage" yet have cash with them, and not end up buying dances from someone? I know I always spend whatever I bring!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Not sure why this would be so surprising. Having problems getting the girl you most want is not uncommon. I would suggest that you make your intentions clearer and not just assume that she knows what you offer just because you give her a good stage tip. Sometimes you have to be aggressive to get your favorite. She can't read your mind, and she has no idea how much money you have. Some guys just do stage tips and can't afford more. When you tip her say something like "I have hundreds of dollars in my pocket and I'd love to spend that money getting dances from you." No guarantees but I find this works a lot better than just salivating over her and throwing money to her on stage. Also this doesn't obligate you to do anything. If her lap dances suck just quit after a couple and make some lame excuse. If she's good keep your promise and spend that money on her.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    i thought the tips at the stage is an indication of how much money you have and are willing to spend, if any.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dancers – well women in general – can be finicky.

My1st thought is that she had just finished w/ a PL and was not ready or desiring to get close and personal w/ another one right away – i.e. she needed a breather.

Then you mentioned the two other older guys – maybe she has her regulars and that’s enough for her? Or maybe; based on her looks; she can be choosy and the older guys are often the most desired ones (at least by the dancers with business sense).

• joker44
    10 years ago

My first thought -- does the club or the dancers have an [informal] rule about sitting with or taking custies away from the tip rail?

2nd thought -- wow, a lot of 'mind-reading' going on. 'It's how I'm dressed, not attracted to me, not ready for VIP, only likes older [$$$] men, etc.' PL downer BS.

When she thanked you profusely, tell her that you tipped her well not only for her stage performance but because you find her quite attractive and would like to spend time with her in VIP. 'Are you available now?' If she says 'let's go', do it and check her VIP action as others have suggested.

If she raises issue of you just being a 'watcher and stage tipper' tell her you came here tonight to check out the dancers on stage but are very ready for a VIP with the RIGHT lady.

What if she says 'love to' but have a regular to see first, or some other excuse. Say you're sorry to hear that but you have to leave before she'd be available and ask her for her schedule. Make sure you convey enthusiasm about returning soon to do VIP with her. Otherwise, she may think you don't really mean to return but are just doing some face-saving.

If she just says NO with no explanation, move on. Yea, it's a temporary ego blow but at least you won't leave obsessing and second guessing as you are now.

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Joker I agree this is "PL downer BS." It's the PL version of SS. Be aggressive and go after what you want, but if it fails just move on. There will be another one just as hot on an upcoming visit.

Chessmaster. Logic would indicate that large stage tipping indicates interest in more. However I have repeatedly found that many dancers don't think that way. I've asked many girls who I've gotten through other means why they didn't come over when I tipped them big on stage and they say they didn't realize that I was so interested. Women like communication, and this may be the only setting where I'm a good communicator with women. Tell them what you want and what you've got for them in exchange. It has increased my batting average significantly.
  • joker44
    10 years ago

^JohnSmith69

I've seen many 'big stage tipper but no VIP' guys at area clubs. Dancers with a lot of experience with these guys may believe that's the norm and unless they're desperate for $$ that nite, won't assume you want VIP unless you say so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The not approaching/asking a dancer for dances/VIP etc is sometimes not a matter of being or not being aggressive.

As for me personally – I rather have a dancer approach me b/c it makes me feel she wants the biz and will hopefully provide good service – if I have to approach her then it makes me wonder if she has the desire to do it and may thus give me an uninspired performance.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I agree that dancers can be finicky. You walk in there and you have no idea what is going on with them, like who else they know who is there, or what else is influencing their lives.

But beyond that what I would say is that your best tool for interacting with them is not you wallet, it is simply by talking to them.

Sure, they are there to make money. But this does not mean necessarily that they are impressed by people who throw money at them senselessly. They respect the fact that a guy has money. But they also expect a man to use it wisely and not be someone who can too easily be separated from it.

So tipping a dancer who you are getting along with and interacting with is good. But with one you have no rapport with, I would say the tipping should be kept light. If other people are putting out $1, then you do the same. Give her the chance to interact with you. Look for the opportunity to talk to her, like when she comes around to collect her tips.

Eventually there may be ways to get her to interact with you more when she is on stage. If you stay in the club a while and are showing her preferential attention, it is likely that she will respond. These girls are competitive, and it is not just about money, it is about attention.

If you have warmed her up some and found ways to be talking with her, I am sure she will be happy to offer what ever is done there in the way of dancers or "mileage".

Sometimes you just will not be able to engage with a particular girl on a given day. Her head may be elsewhere, or she may just be busy with other people. So try to get her name from when the DJ announces her and see if they publish the schedule, and then come back.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion