tuscl

Would you fuck this woman?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
http://carloz.newsvine.com/_news/2014/08…

I think I'll pass. I have a hard enough time with sloppy seconds. :)

24 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Two things.
    1. Shadow, where oh where do you find these jems?
    2. Hell no. I know that I might not be the first or second cock of the night but this chick is just plain ugly and not sloppy seconds satisfactory.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If I could be # 100,000.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "hell no"

Slick is right again

• chessmaster
    10 years ago
    shes not even that good looking. i third slicks hell no.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Women should come with an odometer that shows how many dicks have been in their orifices. My goal would be for less than 50 in mileage although I guess I could live with 100-200 in a particularly attractive model. This one has the mileage of a 57 Chevy.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Yes he really is the piece of shit boyfriend that everybody ones you about...I can vouch for that, Im the ex...Juice, bigtuna, duke, revlong, whatever you want to call him, is the same guy and he is a piece of garbage! He cannot function in a normal relationship with a normal human being. He would rather stay layed up on his girlfriends couch on his girlfriends computer in forums such as this shit. Sponge everything he can and give nothing in return. He underestimates other people's intelligence and my ability to find shit out! He has NOTHING in life and doesn't want anything from life except a disability check. Dear Juice (Jackie), FUCK YOU!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    wen she fuks me it wil b liek 1 miliun timez !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    You can't fuck real women! The only thing you know how to do is JACK off in a washcloth and leave it for me to wash!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    "Women should come with an odometer that shows how many dicks have been in their orifices."

Funny. If we all came with an odometer I think there would be a lot less fucking going on. Best we don't know.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    Not as long as I have arms and hands.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is that yo mama?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS69. Granted that is, or will be, a lot of mileage, but the '57 Chev is a classic ... :D
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @JS69-Haha.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nope.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In hindsight I agree with Lone Wolf that the odometer idea would discourage sex.I was fucking a stripper in my hotel room last night and while inside her I was wondering what her odometer would read. It was a major turn off. More fun to just pretend that she only does this with me.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I just read that...wow. what a slut
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    O HELL NO!!!!
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Yes.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    With a condom.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    And I would thank her for her slutiness. So many girls are afraid to admit how much they want to get fucked. Hard.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    They need mentors.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Someone besides me must wish to be somewhat infamous by being # 100,000!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I estimate her plan will require 1.2 million beers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion