tuscl

The #1 strip club for hottest dancers

Clackport
Washington
Based on your travels, which club would get the title as the #1 strip club in the world (or U.S.) for hottest dancers?

Out of these clubs below, any of you TUSCLers been to all or the majority of them within the past few years? Which club had the hottest dancers out of these choices? These are some of the universally recognized clubs with the hottest dancers.

•Bourbon Street Circus (Phoenix)
•Penthouse (Detroit)
•Spearmint Rhino (Vegas)
•Sapphires (Vegas)
•Mons Venus (Tampa)
•Cheetah (Atlanta)
•Tootsie's Cabaret (Miami)
•Scarlett's Cabaret (South Florida)
•Flashdancers (New York)
•4 Play (Los Angeles)
•Bare Elegance LAX (Los Angeles)

I've only been to Bare Elegance, 4 Play, Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire on the list, and Spearmint had the hottest girls out of those four.

I'm asking this question because I was at Rhino in Vegas the other day, and I wanted to know if there were any clubs that had hotter girls than Spearmint. Some of my friends are telling me Tootsies is right up there with Spearmint as far as dancer quality.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dancer hotness of course is in the eye of the PL.

Tootsies in Miami I’m familiar w/ but it’s a bit too uniform w.r.t its dancers – i.e. most *are* attractive but they are overwhelmingly short; dark haired, curvy but often times enhanced in both the boobs and ass; Latinas (they do have a few Caucasian dancers and even a couple of Euros; but overall it is Latin America when it comes to the Tootsie dancers). Tootsies also has the advantage of being located closed to Scarlett’s and Cheetah Hallandale both of which are upscalish clubs that have high standards for the dancers – many will say Scarlett’s has the best looking dancers but Scarlett’s is pretty corporate-like and mileage is not too good (but both Scarlett’s and Cheetah have more dancer diversity than Tootsies IMO).

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I thought the dancers in Houston were pretty hot – the geographical center of the U.S. doesn’t get a lot of hype but I believe Houston is the 4th most populous city in the U.S. and thus there should be a good amount of talent there.

I have not been; but hear St. James in H-town has nice looking ladies.

w.r.t. those of us that have a niche taste – I don’t think I’ve seen more beautiful ebonies in one place than when I visited Club Onyx in Houston.

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Everyone has different tastes, but I think we can safely say most TUSCLers have a little bit different taste than you. My question is like a majority vote, there will be different clubs that people say has the hottest dancers, but whichever club gets the most votes is what I'm paying attention to.

BTW Papi you gonna answer my PM on Tootsies anytime soon? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Yes sir – I’ll get right on it
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've only been to (2) on the list, but I think it would be hard to find anything better than the Mons Venus (if the 90's).

Quality has dropped.

But they have what I like. Tanned blondes. Mmmm..
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised The Masters in Myrtle Beach isn't on your list. While it is a tourist trap, it's always had outstanding dancers in the many trips I've made.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I have been to 6 on the list and would say no place has hotter women than the Rhino, at least wed. - Sat. Having said that Mons 20 years ago was better, when they had the scale and made them weigh in before each shift. Personally I dislike gentleman's clubs and like the more dive experience and since I don't like large tits, fake tits, enhanced asses and the wanna dance attitude so none of these clubs are worth it for me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @gawker- I see Masters is currently ranked #7 in dancer quality, I guess I forgot about Masters. There are definitely a few more clubs I could have put on the list, but as far as popularity, what I've read, and what I've seen, those are the clubs that came to my mind.

In Portland, I think Club 205 five years ago were close to having girls as hot as the Rhino.

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    From what I remember Baby Dolls Dallas had a very fine selection of beautiful dancers. BSC in Phoenix is the only club on your list I've been too and they are pretty consistent with having a fine selection as well.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Be hard pressed to imagine a club routinely having a hotter selection than Rhino. Granted I've only been to three of the listed clubs.

I've been in Rhino on a early afternoon weekday where the dancer quality was better than a lot of clubs on a Friday night.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I've been to 6 of your clubs listed. I would give the nod to Sapphire's followed by a close second to Penthouse. And I agree Baby Dolls should have made the list. But as has been said...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's only this old fart's opinion.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've been to both the Vegas and LA clubs mentioned and I'd say it was a toss up. All 4 clubs had smokin' hot dancers, with a slight edge to SR Vegas. Funny but when I go to Vegas now I never set foot in the Rhino anymore - too crowded and the cover is ridiculous. I'm fortunate in that my home club is BE LAX so I'm lucky to have the talent there on a regular basis.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix was unbelievable when I was there. I rank it even higher than the Rhino in Vegas.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    If I'm not allowed to over analyze the question, I'd probably say Upper Brass in Toronto & Scarlett's in Hallendale Beach are the clubs with the hottest chicks. I've been the the FL and NV clubs many times, and Cheetah ATL a few times over a few years.

As much as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, overall quality is subjective as well. You have to be more specific about what you mean about having the hottest dancers. For example, just picking from your list of clubs that I've been too more than once, if you measure by how hot the ugliest girl is or how hot they are on average I'd say Scarlett's wins with Mons in second. If you're talking about number of dancers that are remarkably hot, say 8's or better, Rhino LV and Tootsies run a close race, even if its function of volume. IMO, Tootsies wins that race tho.

• nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    The hottest dancers are not in the US
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Over time, I've hit 4. Some multiple times. But to answer your question, there are many others I visited that aren't on your list that were the best. Now remember, this is my opinion. And it might have been just that one time.

As an afternoon guy, there might have only been 4 or 5 dancers, but they were all hot in my eyes. Bottom line, there is no answer to your inquiry.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    Sapphires in Vegas is the winner of the ones I've been to.

Baby Dolls Dallas is the one that had treated me the best talent wise though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion