Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you do for a living?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do most of the tuscl members do for a living? Obviously strippers need not to respond, we already know what you do for a living. I'm guessing most tusclers are sandwich artists at subway or proctologists! Lol

As for me when I'm not living in my moms basement playing WOW I occasionally do to my day job which is in sales.

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

C'mon, what do you sell?

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I am in the same profession that dancers are. I am in sales and they are in sales. I light people's fires. They light people's fires. So as you see we are in the same business. (Fireplace Sales 5 states)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I have a Bachelors degree in janitorial sciences

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I sell pocket pussies.

Actually booze - no joke!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I'm in the bullshit business. As a kid, I had a knack for bullshittin'. It's a talent I was born with but just like Jordan, I didn't rest on talent alone. No, yours truly honed his skills to a Hatori Hanzo edge. And that, my friends, is the gospel truth.

S
Supremeruler
•

im a pimp. i go the strip clubs looking for new hos.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm in sales too

Vegetables and produce. Mostly cucumbers.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Ho's are good. But in the soil out where I live, too many rocks. A pick axe works much better.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm retired but the only job I ever loved was a blow job. :)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Pussy inspector?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I tell the strippers when they ask me that same question that I sell drugs. It keeps them from asking anymore questions about me. I've said I was a contract killer before, too.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

As little as possible.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I butcher donkeys and sell pieces of ass

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

"Ho's are good. But in the soil out where I live, too many rocks. A pick axe works much better."

Okay, Slick...now I know you're a very funny guy. But as Kenny Rogers says "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em". Know when to walk away" :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I teach women how to fard.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'm into human trafficking.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I had out towels in the john of a strip club.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I just walk the Earth and get in adventures and shit, like Cain from Kung Fu.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol Pulp Fiction reference

Great stuff ime

I love Tarantino

Profile picture for Pole_Doc
Pole_Doc
•

SC critic...

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@IME-Haha.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I annoy people with loud music.

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

I Have a Ph.D in Kegel Science with a specialization in Queefology from CumIWannaLayYa U. Still trying to get grant money to continue my research in nudie bars . . ..

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@DD-Hahahahaha.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I steal.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I'm a test pilot for FleshLight.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I'm a divorce lawyer, or actually I will be when I graduate from school. Right now I am a P4P service provider.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m a house mom at LaBare

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m a standup philosopher (for those of us that are a little older)

Profile picture for oriole1
oriole1
•

FBI female body inspector Are you here for yours? That quiets their curiosity

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Bathroom Troll best way to beat the cover charge.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement