tuscl

Anyone know the name of the hot girl on David Letterman right now?

Just wondering.

9 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Not yet, its 9:08 here.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Found her. David just sad her name again.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_show/guest…
    Olivia.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Ok, I know why she looked so famaliar. She was in the movie Cowboys and Aliens. She looks even better on David Letterman.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    No idea.

But speaking of Letterman, does anyone actually think he's funny? He comes across as someone who thinks that if you ACT like you're the funniest guy on earth, then you WILL be funny. He's all about rimshots and acting like he's feeding you the funniest shit on the planet, but I can't recall when I actually laughed at his stuff. BTW, I thought he retired or something.

Anyway, I'd put him at the bottom of the list of talk show hosts in terms of funny-ness.

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Olivia Wilde? Wow, stunning face. Insufficient boobage, and a fairly average body, but damn her face, with sufficient makeup, could stop traffic.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She recently had a kid. I could tell her breasts were much larger than any of the pics you see online. If she loses the body fat around her waist and or legs (she had them covered up) she'll look better than ever. I tend to look past the clothing to visualize the girl underneath.
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    As Letterman has gotten older, he has become much less funny and really creepy. The creepiness comes out when a good looking young actress is a guest. Letterman is the type of guy who would be thrown out a strip club for rubbing one out while sitting at the tip rail.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Stephen Colbert will be his replacement. No wonder I never watch the show, neither one I find entertaining. I like to hear the comical pitches and stories from the dancers at the club, now that's funny an I don't care who you are.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Olivia Wilde is not my cup of tea -- her face is somewhat unnatural looking and her tits are too small -- but she did make nice topless appearances in Alpha Dog, Drinking Buddies, and the recent Third Person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion