tuscl

what does this mean ?

Sunday, August 3, 2014 4:37 PM
what does it means at 4 am when the club is closing and a dancer ask me if she can go home with me ? is this free or paid ?

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Means your getting played
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Did you ask why?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Paid in one way or another.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If I was interested, I'd say, "Sure, but you already got all my money" and see what she says.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree with rockstar, claim that you're broke, and go from there.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it all depends. What is your existing relationship with her? If you have been flirting with her and being straight with her about your own life and your employment and marital status, it could well be that she does not want to be paid. On the other hand, she might be intentionally vague, as she is willing to be what ever you want her to be. Or, maybe she feels that it is implicit that she is to be paid. It is kind of a challenge to you. If you take her up on it, in its vague form, then you are assuming a certain amount of responsibility. You are accepting some involvement in her emotional reality. So I would suspect that if you try to get her to be more specific, then she will negotiate a fee with you. If on the other hand, you just say, "That's exactly what I was going to ask of you" and proceed to leave with her and keep it styled as a civilian pickup, then maybe she does not need to be paid, but you might then be getting more of her than you were expecting. SJG
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    I agree with san_jose_guy, but it could also mean that she has no place to stay, and wants to shack up with you for a night. Straight up had this happen to me with an ATF. Hoe couldn't pay her bills and got evicted. Got me into the club with the sob story, but promised to make it worth my while. Got solid ITC, but only had that $200 to spend. She told me to stay until she got off shift. Long story short, had some "free" sex in my apartment. Made her continental breakfast and had her leave by noon. I would never do this with some chick I just met, tho.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    First time you always pay the full amount.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "what does it means at 4 am when the club is closing and a dancer ask me if she can go home with me ? is this free or paid ?" Well since you're posting the question on the internet, I assume it already happened to you, so you probably already know the answer. What did you say? What did she say? Or did she ask you, and you said nothing, and ran out of there like a scared rabbit, into your car, and home to post on the internet?
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    It means the same as if she asked at 12 a.m. Let's fuck for money, honey. DUH lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion