tuscl

Juiced: from the Tuscl glossary

Juiced:
When the Dancer is able to take all the money that you came in the Strip Joint with.

I think it should be changed to: When you get bombed by a thousand Juice posts

9 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I second Mikey's suggestion. Juice is a force of nature.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Juice sent me a PM where he claimed to be just like Garfield. The president, not the cat.

Only instead of writing simultaneously in Greek with one hand and Latin with the other, Juice would post multiple messages to TUSCL simultaneously. Sometimes arguing with himself.

And Juice was actually BETTER at this than Garfield. Juice uses both hands, both feet, and he slaps his dick onto a fifth keyboard. At least that is what the dude told me!

Of course it helps that the only language used was Ebonics. And even then words were often misspelled. But it is still a feat. And I TOTALLY believe this to be true. Totes McGotes.

Thank about it.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO I love u zip dude 👏👏👏👏👏 now that shit cracks me up!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    One of us TUSCLers – somewhere – sometime – has to actually meet Juice in person and report back.

Perhaps we should have a TUSCL meet in N. Carolina for those of us w/ intriguing minds – but perhaps Juice would manage not to make it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It would probably go like this...
    "which one of you guys is Juice?"

"I'm Juice!"
    "No, I'm Juice!"
    "No, those guys suck! I'm Juice!"
    .....and so on
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Whichever Juice has the most pulp is the real Juice, not from concentrate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Along the line of eccentric TUSCLers – have not seen Dougster posting as of the last couple of days (or maybe I just missed it).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Never mind – I just looked at Dougster profile and he has commented – I guess I just missed it.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I think the term should be used for when juice convinces a stripper to give him all HER money lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion