tuscl

Determining what your mileage will be with a Stripper

StripShopper
No One Cares
Thursday, June 9, 2005 2:17 PM
How do you Determine mileage potential in a club? And then what is your selection criteria for the girl that you choose? Does potential mileage even count or is it just how she looks and dances on stage?

17 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    When I walk into a club my penis acts as a combination compass - giger counter. I have no problem telling which girls give good laps. Wally is blessed with one all seeing eye!
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    "Chitownlawyer", Where, pray tell, might that be?? Please share.................
  • enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    Here's one way of getting an idea on mileage - if she keeps busy in the private lounge & customers go for extended amount of time, there must be good something going on there. It's not fool proof, but it's an indicator of something. Sometimes, the only way of knowing is by biting the bullet and laying out the cash. Look at it this way, you'll know for next time.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    Here's a tried and true method. Masturbate through your pants; if she likes it, she's a good prospect. Masturbate, if it's safe, and match her exhibitionism. If she likes it, she's an excellent prospect.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    There are Several clubs in NC and GA that have a maximum 2 second contact rule which is enforce by the house mother or Bird dogs. In general, these clubs focus on teasing the customer to purchase more dances or up selling the VIP...All of which is Bullshit!!! So my "3 Second" rule focuses on spotting an Air-Dance establishment quickly and taking my money elsewhere...
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    StripShopper: Steps 4-12 I agree with entirely. I don't quite understand what the "3 Second test" involves--please clarify. I am somewhat spoiled because I go to a fairly "high contact" club. Therefore, I don't need to find a "rule breaker." The main stream of dancers are more than willing to provide what I am looking for (high contact, but not necessarily extras). Therefore, I am not really trying to find a "rule breaker" so much as weed out that dancer who might be more prudish/restrictive than the norm. I do this as part of the step involving the couch dance. If a dancer does not let me touch her boobs during a couch dance, for example, I know that she will not let me do so during a VIP. We may be saying the same thing in a different way.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Strip Shopper: I suppose steps 1 and 2 have to do with finding a club that will be congenial to your goals. Unfortuantely, I can't offer any guidance here. For some reason, I have just always had good luck with finding clubs that perform in line with my expectations. In fact, I found my current favorite club by accident, while I got lost in (what was then to me) a strange city, and couldn't find the club that I was looking for. Strangely enough, I have since found out that the club I was looking for was all air, and the one I stumbled onto is a great time...
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Chitownlawyer, This is your process broken down into steps, please tell me if you agree. I would add, my steps before yours, Final Process: 1>Assess Club by rating three dancers “Lap Dance Quality” using “3” Second rule 2>If test pasted – Stay in club ( also determine if club cuts song length), if not LEAVE! 3>Look for “Rule Breaker” – If present proceed to step 5 or approach for dance. 4>Find Attractive Dancer on Stage (Ascertain ability by performance on stage) 5>Tip large while on stage, and make general invitation 6>(Stop if no follow-up is performed within “2” songs, Goto Step 4) 7>Assess personality – (continue if personality affirms expectations) 8>(Stop if conversation leads to “Air Dance” personality) 9>Purchase 1 couch dance (Does it meet expectations? Yes= Continue, or next step) 10>If Contact is high Proceed to VIP 11>Did VIP meet Expectations – (Yes = make ATF List and hope for referrals) 12>No – Start the process over again at step 3 or “LEAVE” Alright Guys - Blow holes in the process! Can it be made better?
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    For me, a long process. FIrst, I find a dancer I find attractive while she is on stage, tip her at least $5, then ask her to look me up when she is done with her set. Assuming that she follows up (which they almost always do), I talk with her to see what her personality is like. If that is not pleasing to me, I find a way to get away from her, which may involve some money, depending on how long we talked. If she has a nice personality, we get a couch dance. My main focus here is on contact. My usual club is fairly high contact, and any dancer who does not follow that pattern is out. If the couch dance is good, I then take her to VIP. This a long process (and possible because, although I don't go to sc's all that often, when I do, it is generally for 5-6 hours). However, it has generally succeeded in getting me good dances, and when I haven't followed it, I have sometimes been disappointed. Although I don't relish the money I lose if I have a bad VIP, the real cost of a bad VIP is not financial but opportunity cost....you're stuck in VIP with a bad (or worse, mediocre) dancer, while you could be out on the floor looking for a worthwhile dancer. If I dancer goes bad on me in VIP, I would rather it happen soon and spectacularly, so you know to pull the plug. If a dancer is only mediocre, you are tempted to keep with her longer, hoping against hope that she will "turn good.' Fortunately, after about 2 1/2 years going to the same club, I generally can find, on any day and during any shift, 2-3 dancers that I have "pre-qualified." When I go through the whole process now, it is generally because I see a dancer who seems particularly attractive physically, or who seems to have a personality along the "GFE" lines. An advantage of going to the same club is that some dancers I know will refer another dancer to me if the dancer that I know is tied up. These "dancer referrals" have a high rate of success.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I pay her for her time. The conversation is free. What I'm not interested in doing very often is renting the VIP room from the club, it's over priced. I'd rather give my money to the girl than to the club.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I guess I forgot to mention I wasn't in a strip club. They were playing strip club music though and had nice looking girls in bikinis. Who knows, some of those girls might be strippers. I knew the one in the ordinary brown bikini definitely was not. I thought one girl in the crowd was going to be in the contest but was not. She was wearing a short skirt and looked better than any stripper I've seen in a long time.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Casualguy: try [view link]. Mileage is really up to the dancer. I let her lead and, of course, will follow. Too risky getting busting for trying too much.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I was sorta thinking along a similiar line last night watching some girls compete in a national bikini contest. One 18 year old casually brushed against my arm as she walked by. I was thinking yummy too. I found it curious that the same girl brushed against my arm again as she left the stage. Almost seems like flirting when a girl keeps brushing up against you. One girl was wearing something I never saw before in a contest. A dark brown ordinary beach bikini. I was thinking brown?? almost any other color would look sexier to me. However I chalked it up to inexperience since I lucked out to have her friend sit down beside me before the contest started. They were both college students and the one girl just decided a few days ago to compete in the contest. I could have helped her pick out a much sexier bikini easily. I think that would be fun too if I got to see the different looks. Lol, I just thought of a new volunteer service. Free sexy bikini looks advice, lol. Hmm, I might want to think about that one, I could have girls come over to my house and give free advice in the privacy of my house. how to advertise though... On second thought, I think I might get all kinds of girls I don't want coming over in addition to ones I do like. Oh well.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I usually find the mileage I get is a happy accident. I've tried various predictors, like how is the stage show, the interview, her attitude, and while these all have their place I prefer to go with the girl I find most attractive and work my way through till I find a good match. Unfortunately (or fortunately) that takes a few dances sometimes. Other times I've stuck with the same dancer I started with all night. My preferences tend to run to petit brunetts or redheads with natural bodies, so I may be selecting the girls who work harder by avoiding the Barbie Dolls and silicon queens. If I had to pick one predictor that works best for me it's the stage persona. A girl with the right attitude on stage seems to understand how to please the guys, and is willing to go the extra mile to do so.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I follow pretty much the same process as Shadowcat; if I find her attractive I will ask her to join me. And if I like her personality I'll spend the rest of my visit with her. But I don't care about mileage, that's pretty low on my list of prioirities. In fact I rarely get any private dances anymore, they're too expensive at many of the nicer area clubs, especially the club where my current fav works. I'm just as happy to sit and talk with an attractive intelligent girl. But I will tip her well for her time because she's working.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    StripShopper - I usually wait to be approached by a stripper that's gives me the vibe that she wants to go home with me. When that happens, the mileage usually has no limits in VIP (given that there's privacy). If I don't get that vibe from any dancer within a couple beers I usually split....cause like a true AM, they should wanna be with me and it ain't worth my wait :)
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    In General, I use what I call the "3 second rule". If I go to a club I've never been to, I watch the first 3 lapdances being performed within the club from the moment I walk into the door. During each dance I count very slowly "one - One thousand, two - One thousand, three - One thousand"...at the very moment that DIRECT LAP contact is removed. If it goes past 3 more that twice...I cross that girl off my list. If the Second and Third dance I observe displays the same pattern, I Leave the Club. The exception to this rule is if i Spot a "Rule Breaker".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion