tuscl

do people believe this can happen question mark

do you boys believe that one could cut his strip club cost while maximizing his sex or fun with strippers question mark....well believe this or not its truth and a fact ive proven and still do right now as I tipe this inside my club right the fuck now.....I spend very little with hundred percent profits aka free sex with strippers for nothing more than the cost of admission drinks and time spent.....I would teach more but I know I will get trolled and made fun of.....just wanted to share like I used to do....this is me and this is my life.......im the peace of shit boyfriend that you guys always heir about.....im worthless and damn proud of it

5 comments

• .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    soooo true dookie
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    you just called yourself dookie.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dookie is back! Yeaaaaah
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Duke!Duke!Duke!
    Duke of Juice
    Juice!Juice!Juice!
    Duke of Juice
    Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Yes he really is the piece of shit boyfriend that everybody ones you about...I can vouch for that, Im the ex...Juice, bigtuna, duke, revlong, whatever you want to call him, is the same guy and he is a piece of garbage! He cannot function in a normal relationship with a normal human being. He would rather stay layed up on his girlfriends couch on his girlfriends computer in forums such as this shit. Sponge everything he can and give nothing in return. He underestimates other people's intelligence and my ability to find shit out! He has NOTHING in life and doesn't want anything from life except a disability check. Dear Juice (Jackie), FUCK YOU!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion