tuscl

Blue Ball Extortion

fastscrs
Virginia
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:01 AM
Have any of you had an experience like this: a dancer is playing with your cock but wants an outrageous amount of money to do more. You turn her down but she continues to play with your cock, putting her face close to it, blowing on it and saying things like "I want to suck it so bad", "Oh, I want to lick and suck it" until you get to the point where you can't stand it anymore and give in to her?

19 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Only about 1000 times.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer agree to $$ for French service and when things got heated up I wanted to upgrade to full service, she demanded $$$$$$$$$$. I was astonished and needless to say I just finished with my French! Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Imagine getting blue ball extorsion at the Odd Ball Cabaret.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    An outrageous amount? No, in large part because: (1) I rarely end up in a backroom unless the terms are pretty clear or the club is a known quantity to me; and (2) in those rare instances when (1) is not enough and a girl tries to upsell me for large amounts or attempt baits and switch games, I put a stop to it by walking out. Now let's separate this from a normal additional service negotiations. It is one thing to go to the back and negotiate additional services for commercially reasonable amounts as some girls don't want to be specific about their menus on the open floor. But when the big money con is on, I am gone. She had better be making something decent from her cut of the room fee, because I also don't tip in advance, so she's not getting paid anything more for her efforts if I do not leave happy. I don't care if I've already invested $100, 150, etc., in the room. Giving more money to con artists is usually throwing good money after bad. The few times in my younger years that I let these things play out, the big money upsells almost invariably led to bad service, tight clock watching and even additional upsell attempts. A con girl isn't interested in having you leave happy, but rather in how much she can make you pay before it is done.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Duh.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    It happened to me recently. She asked how much I had, and when I said all I got is $40, and I'm not going to the atm, she backed down. Her loss, lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Usually I've purposely avoided exactly these sorts of situations. Meaning, I don't usually want them to give me HJ or BJ, unless it is just to be a minor preliminary to FS. The exception to this has been times when the girl was on her period and did not want to do FS. Then I used the HJ / BJ exercise as a way to put on a show for her and give her something to look forward to in my next visit for FS. If it is not to be FS, then I am more likely to want to give her DATY. Let her worry about the time running out, and she still wanting more. In fact, they are very responsive, and so this doesn't happen. But overall I have seen the tight time limits as a problem with all manner of extras in Strip Clubs. I keep saying this, the best indicator that the girl is someone you want to be dealing with is when she will sit on your lap and really let go in making out with you, in the main room. Except for in the no touching clubs, I always try to steer it this way. Sometimes, really always, final satisfaction is best had in much longer outside engagements. Maybe it is different in Mexico, but that is how it is here in the US. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't see it as often as I used to, probably because I make better club choices with more experience. But when it does happen rickdugan is right -- walk out as soon as her tactic becomes apparent. She is a ROB and it will not end well. Girls that work hard and give good service for commercially reasonable fees will get my money plus a tip. ROBs are to be avoided like the plague.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not into fave dancers nor fave clubs – and since I like variety and hit many SCs often whenever I want; I am rarely cajoled into anything by a dancer – I actually have little patience for SS and will cut a dancer off if I feel she is bullshitting me too much. But even superman has his kryptonite LOL. I’m not much of an extras guy and only partake every now and then – yet there is *one* particular dancer down here in Miami that gets me to do VIP w/ her every time I see her (even if I’m not in the mood) – I actually did two expensive ass VIPs w/ her when I last saw her last Friday 7/25/14. But to my point (finally – geez) – I’m often wary of dancers that talk a big game about what they are gonna do to you b/c often times they are fakers and just want your $$$ w/o really the intention of getting as freaky as what they tell you – this is not to say that some of them don’t deliver on their claims; but I’ve had plenty of duds that initially talked a big game.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    One of the advantages of being a geezer is that I can withstand such inducements. It may take me longer to get to the promised land but I can avoid this kind of sexual extortion.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm ashamed to say that yes, I did succumb to blue ball extortion many years ago. San Francisco. Market St. Cinema, a high mileage sleaze club. Entered and saw a SE Asian chick. Exactly my type. Hot, nasty, toned, slutty. Honestly my jaw dropped when I saw her, and I was absolutely mesmerized. Heart pounding. Could barely breathe. One of those rare times when you go fucking insane for a chick. Anyway, apparently I was pretty obvious in my attraction. I'm sure she saw me coming a mile away. And, true to form with many SE Asian hookers, she was a pro at magically sucking every last penny out of the pockets of mesmerized white guys. Got her into a private dance booth. At the time, MSC was a sure thing for all the mileage you'd ever want. It was crazy. So I knew I was gonna get me some of that fine pussy. But she took it real slow. Too slow. Teasing me in just the right way, pulling me in, making me drool. And the money just kept flowing out of my pocket. I was hooked. Money was no object. After about 15 minutes of blue ball extortion, the money was almost gone, and she hadn't even gotten nasty. FUCK !!! But I had to have this chick. So I told her I'd run out and get some more cash at the ATM, and she said hurry, I'll be here waiting. So I bolt out of the club, frantically find an ATM, rush back in, and she's gone. I look all over. And wait. And wait. Maybe an hour or more goes by and I finally see her wandering around BS'ing with her friends. So I go up to her, and she acts like she doesn't really remember me. FUCK !! But I'm an idiot for this chick, and I convince her to go back and finish. But the price goes up. FUCK !!! But I pay. And as expected she doesn't do shit. I end up stroking myself off while she thinks to herself "god what fucking loser". And I was. So embarrassing...
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and when I returned to the club from the ATM, I had to pay another admission...FUCK !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Wow – it takes a big man to admit being played like that. I get the feeling your honesty will give some ammunition to some of your “detractors”.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I get the feeling your honesty will give some ammunition to some of your “detractors”." Yeah, like they need ammunition... :) All the ammunition most guys here need is calling people "poo poo head" and "jerk off son"
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    My story also happened several years back. It was at a no-touch topless club where I knew one could do a little touching , but not much else , in VIP. I fell hard for a really hot Beazillian chick. I got several one-way dances on the floor. Then she sold me up to the way overpriced VIP with tips for the bouncer and hostess. She also wanted her tip up front. I was too green to run at that point She first offered that she'd get nude for a price. I paid it. Then I could touch her pussy for a price. I paid that. Then she opened my pants and offered to touch me for a price. I paid that too. I did end up with a HJ, but damn, it was expensive. I also never saw her again. A few days later I wet back with a big titted MILF who rode my fingers to several orgasms and titty-fucked me to completion in that same room for a third of the price of the first girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Penthouse club in New York. Many years ago in one of my first strip club visits. I follow a beautiful woman into the outrageously expensive VIP without negotiating anything beforehand. Everything I want to do she demands more money, and then she delivers a halfhearted effort. Like a completely inexperienced PL, I keep paying her more money in search of the ever elusive blowjob which never comes. I was really pissed afterwords, but it did motivate me to learn about this hobby to avoid future ripoffs. I now know way too much for anything like that ever happen to me again, but unfortunately there are plenty of other inexperienced customers out there for the ROBs to prey upon.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This stuff I why I think other kinds of venues, like massage places and brothels are better. You want to get her on her back and get your cock into her, so you can control it, rather than have her playing games with you while she is on her feet and you are sitting. Likewise, you do need to see what these girls will do if you just hand them little bits of money. Like, will they sit on your lap and makeout with you, or are they always saying that everything has to be in the VIP room and for big money. The more money they want, the less they are probably actually doing to deliver. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I really don't get this complaint. It's like not being able to afford a pizza, and getting mad cause the free cheese sample cubes you get in the grocery store make you want a pizza even more.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I really don't get this complaint. It's like not being able to afford a pizza, and getting mad cause the free cheese sample cubes you get in the grocery store make you want a pizza even more." True. However, I think the real complaint is around blue ball extortion which is in fact a "bait 'n switch". Because, at least in my experience, a chick who will pump you for more money for the promise of more mileage, also knows that if you succumb to that pressure you'll succumb to the subsequent bait 'n switch. "Yeah, baby, for only $100 more it will get REAL nasty", which means she'll be even more of a bitch and demand even more money for the promise of what you were expecting to get in the first place. IMO, promises of better mileage for more money, when your pants are down and your dick is an inch from her mouth and hard as a rock, usually mean you're gonna get fucked. In a bad way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion