Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Fonder

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Your clock on when posts are made is not working. They say just now and don't change

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

thanks... I just noticed that. It should be fixed soon

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Mikeya r u on a different relationship with founder...u called him fonder?!?! #JustThinkAboutIt

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes, I misspelled founder. #Iwillthinkaboutit

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

It could've been Flounder.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Lol

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

You guys have way too much time on your hands.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

ok, maybe I didn't fix it :(

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

When? Just now?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Founder,while I got you on the line,WHATS UP WITH THE PROFILE PICS?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement