tuscl

Texas Boys Expose Their Weapons; Texas Ladies Expose Their Breasts In Protest

joker44
In the wind

Over-the-Top Humor, Texas style. Thanks Texas for giving us something to laugh about today.

"WATCH: Texas open carry advocates fume after ‘skanky topless libtards' disrupt pro-gun rally
By Scott Kaufman, RawStory
Monday, July 28, 2014 11:02 EDT

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/28/wa…

Come and Take It Texas, a group affiliated with the open carry movement, is complaining that topless protestors are ruining their monthly walks in support of gun rights.

They are being “trolled by skanky topless libtards,” one post on the group's Facebook page reads. Another post identifies the counter-protestors as members of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America (MDA), even though they made no claim to being affiliated with that organization.

The topless counter-protestors carried signs that read, “You realize that everyone thinks you're overcompensating for your teeny tiny ‘gun' right?” and “Boobs for peace.” The women confronted the open carry advocates and said that as long as they openly carried their weapons, the counter-protestors would bare their breasts.

One of the open carry advocates, Tom Jefferson, claimed that counter-protestors harassed them. “They followed us into a small coffee shop and called us the Aryan Brotherhood,” he said. “They continually used terms like white pride and white power.”

Nationally syndicated conservative radio host Dana Loesch responded to the protest on Twitter:

Gross. Put a top on. http://t.co/l6MiwGkceV h/t @EricReedGRAA
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) July 27, 2014

At which point the Founder of MDA, Shannon Watts, indicated that these protestors did not belong to her group:

Lol: Nice try. Not our moms, not even members. "@DLoesch: Gross. Put a top on. http://t.co/dzptLBUN3M h/t @EricReedGRAA”
— Shannon (@shannonrwatts) July 28, 2014

One of the protesters involved confirmed her non-membership in MDA on Facebook"

13 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    This, it seems to me, is a win-win. The right to bear arms and the right to bare breasts.

• deogol
    10 years ago
    Ya, I am having trouble identifying what the problem is. Could have some skinnier chicks, but boobs is boobs!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I would bet good money these are women that date bed posts, gear shift levers and fire hydrants. The fire hydrant would run if it could and usually is much smarter. These women do not worry about being mugged thay are so ugly muggers give them money to go away!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Are you mad because your tits are bigger then theirs?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL I love it. If we have to look at penises on hips, they have to look at saggy breasts.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    deogol,

"...but boobs is boobs!" Sure you don't wish to rethink that? There are man boobs, you know. :)
  • joker44
    10 years ago

Big mamas to little boys with toys:

'If you insist on exposing your weapons in public we're going to expose our big, old, saggy boobs in public'

No, mama, NO!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Clubber: LOL!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    deo,

Just sayin'!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I'm all for open carry titties!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Let's see, the "libtards" don't understand that they're right to protest with their titties out is, in part, protected by the people with the guns, and the contards don't understand that free speech even applies to speech you don't like.

They're *both* idiots.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'm with GMD....both sides are idiots. The only difference is that guns are in the constitution and chesticles aren't. But I'm okay with women going topless in public under the right to free speech...or whatever.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Gmd +1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion