tuscl

Mesmerized

Clackport
Washington
About 3 or 4 years ago I was at one of my favorite local strip clubs tipping some girls. I glanced to my right, and I then saw the hottest stripper I've ever seen in my life. Unbelievable ass, great tits, model face, great legs, tan skin, exotic looking. Wow! She's hot enough to be the lead girl in a music video. She's the kind of girl professional athletes will make it rain on and take to VIP.

When she went up on stage, I immediately went to tip her. After her stage set I asked her for a dance, she told me she had to go do a VIP with a professional athlete. I thought I wouldn't see her for the rest of the night. A couple of hours later she told me she's available if I wanted to lap dances. At this point in my strip club career I had never done a VIP, but I ended up doing 2 VIP's with her that night. As she was dancing on me, I was admiring her body and I realized she also had the hottest body I had ever seen. Her dancing wasn't spectacular, but she still almost made me LDK lol.

I'm a pretty confident guy when it comes to trying to bag strippers, but even I knew I wasn't in her league, I wasn't worthy, so I didn't even try. I was just honored to be in her presence, and she's the only stripper I've ever felt that way about. Of course I've seen some other 10's, but it's like none of them even compare to her. To this day she is the hottest stripper with the hottest body I have ever seen.

Has there ever been a stripper that made you feel honored just to be in her presence?

Thoughts?

19 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    LOL this is funny 😂😂😂😂
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    In my hayday it used 2 just be about bragging rights 2 tell all my friends which hot girl I banged!!! Nos it is about a stimulating conversation and a long nite of eye gazing and mutual connection before I let them have a sexual encounter wit me
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Hilarious and oh-so-true!
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Couple of homos
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    lol
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    No but I've been with a few that wanted me to feel that way. Fuck that. Bitches like that with their air dances and holier than thou attitudes can suck it.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Yeah, same here. I heart usually jumps when the prettiest stripper approaches me.

But that mesmerized feeling goes away the first minute we get into the conversation.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    If I am impressed with one I simply make her an offer to meet otc at motel. I don't quite understand your post. Were you considering making her an offer $$$ to meet you otc or really believe they will date you for free?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve seen a lot of hot chicks in my years as a professional PL.

There may have been others – but right now I can only recall one chick I met about a year ago at a mid-tier mixed club down here in Miami.

Chick had it all as far as I could tell:

+ beautiful sexy curly black hair
    + beautiful face
    + beautiful sexy naturally tanned/olive skin
    + great tits; ass; legs; and a flat stomach
    + was smart and could carry a conversation very well
    + was confident

She was one of those chicks that one says to themselves are too good looking to even work in a strip club – kinda chick one would think gets taken care off by well to-do dudes whether they are young or older.

She was actually from Trinidad and was sexy as hell and exotic – as many Trinidadian women are IMO.

But – I guess she knew she was hot and used to the big bucks b/c she refused to do dances and only wanted to do VIPs.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @player11- at that point 3 years ago, I had dated a few strippers non P4P, so if I had tried to get with her it wouldn't be for $$$.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Another example happened to me was the RedHead (i.e. https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2… ) I bought a dance from. She was so beautiful one guy beside me said "The only girl here who don't know she is that hot." I don't know where she is now. One of those fluke who show up because they needed money.

On the rare second time I saw her, she was sitting like a queen, but she got up walked my way, gave me huge freaking hug about 30 seconds super tight hug. She kept whispering to my ear and the only words I hear was "You are the only guy who touched me that far, even ate my pussy, so good I couldn't forget what you did to me."
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    15 years ago, LA club, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen naked to this day. Shoulder length blond hair, perfect large breasts, beautiful face. I could never forget her. I could not believe that such a perfect woman was a stripper. I immediately took her for the most expensive couch bed VIP. Dance was mediocre but it didn't matter because she was that hot. I LDKed near the end, couldn't possibly stop myself if my life had depended on it. Today I would get her number, try to find her again, and seek more but I had little experience at the time. Never saw her again. Many beautiful women since then but never one at her level.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    You are the only guy who touched me that far, even ate my pussy, so good I couldn't forget what you did to me."

Typical stupid, lying thieving whore stripper shit.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've been guilty in my noob days of blindly following behind 10+ strippers, allowing them to walk all over me just because they were so freakin' hot. But it got old pretty fast with their terrible dances and her knowing that she could call the shots with me & everybody else. Now I look upon them as great eye candy and I'll tip 'em onstage, but no more lapdances.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    Go for the girls in the middle of the spectrum for that club. They try harder to make you harder.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, this has happened to me before. It was around the Summer of 2011 here in Richmond, VA at the Paper Moon when I met the dancer who mesmerized me.

Girl was half filipina, half black. Caramel skin tone, curly black hair, beautiful breasts, gorgeous face. Just a great looking gal overall.

I got dances with her on a couple visits, but then I never saw her again. Even asked the club about her but they didn't know where she ran off to.

• ujay
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, I have a different perspective to your question. I go to strip club to get a BJ or sex. I avoid bikini bars with "hot girls". I avoid high end strip clubs with $300 champagne rooms in the middle of a city with tourists. I prefer working class strip clubs in the middle of no where. I know that the girls there are hungry and need some dollars. So, let the show begin.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I go for the hottest girls in high end strip clubs. Consequently, I spend too much.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3JbTjA…
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Go big or go home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion