tuscl

I came up with two great inventions.....

Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:32 AM
Lobster Helper.... just add lobster Battery powered microwaves...perfect for camping pretty good huh?

26 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Look out LMN new high roller coming through.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol if you can afford lobster you probably don't need the helper! But I do like the battery operated microwave. Would need some cranking current, tho.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm afraid the batteries wouldn't last too long before having to change them. Then it would be like my stupid internet connection today, works fast one second, completely dead the next or on life support.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "if you can afford lobster you probably don't need the helper!" LOL. Good point Sclvr I too like the battery powered microwave idea but my calculations tell me you need 1.21 Gigawatts to power up the flux capacitor. I don't think you can get that from the Bunny Batteries.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Plus the flux capacitor will send whatever you're cooking back 30 years ;)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Bill Blazejowski: "What if you mix...mayonnaise right in the can with the tunafish? Hold it! Hold it! Wait a minute! Chuck! Take live tuna fish...and feed them mayonnaise. Oh this is good. [speaks into tape recorder] Call StarKist."
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Battery powered microwaves...perfect for camping" I think a typical microwave uses like 1kw when it's on. So let's say you'll use it for 15 minutes total. That's 250 watt hours. A battery that stores that amount of power costs about $300. You can get some solar panels to go with it that will charge the battery in 7 hours. Total cost for panels is another $350. Then add the other stuff you'd need to connect the microwave to the battery, etc. So you're looking at something like $900 when all is said and done. Hell, if you're camping just go get some firewood and cook it that way.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oooopppsss...sorry Mikey... Did that dampen your spirits?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No, they laughed when I first proposed a hamster powered microwave.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol thats gotta be some studly hampster coz he's gonna be on that wheel for a very long time!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maybe Lance Armstrong could help the little fella
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Do they make steroid drug tests for hamsters?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I also thought of a phone that flashes bright red on an incoming call so deaf people can tell the phone is ringing.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Richard Gere knows a gerbil that's up for the job.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny stuff mikeya. Keep it rolling
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Richard Gere knows a gerbil that's up for the job." Is that really true? Does he really do that shit with the gerbils up his ass?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Alas jerikson dude, the gerbil legend has been thoroughly debunked. [view link] But I heard it was actually a hamster. Juice told me that and Bother Juice never lies. Of course, he did call it a "new hampster" so maybe he actually meant that Gere took a drumstick up the "asswhole" last time he was in New Hampshire. Who knows? Reading Juice is a lot like reading prophecy.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I invented powdered water.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I invented how to catch illegal immigrants. [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, That is so un-PC. I love it!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was picturing the microwave running for a second or two, then Mikey taking a minute or two to change the batteries. Then repeat again and again. A solar cooker might work better. No batteries required.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I always used a fire myself. Wood and lighter fluid are cheap. Now if you want to get fancy you could go doomsday Prepper style or survivor style and use a knife and string and find your wood and something to start your first ember to get your fire going.
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    meow thank you clubber
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I might have mentioned I developed a virus that will seek out and destroy the super troll Juice. It's called "The Spazzler"
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is that like a virus attacking another virus? We might end up with a super mutation.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    '......if you can afford the lobster you probably don't need the helper!' You guys haven't bought lobster any time recently. The stuff is as cheap as chips right now. In June I bought 3 live lobsters at a supermarket in small town Alberta, probably 5,000km from the Atlantic Ocean where they were caught. Those live lobsters were almost the same price as the extra lean ground beef sold in the same supermarket. Live lobsters are also about the simplest food item in the world to cook.......15 min in boiling sea water......or if you live in Alberta.....boiling salted water.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion