tuscl

Should I invite him along or not?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:14 AM
It seems like most of the posters on this board go to the stripclubs by themselves. I do as well most times, but since my cousin has came back home from the navy we have been hitting the clubs up over the past year. The thing is over the past few months he hasn't been able to spend much money since he is dealing with a family situation. I asked a guy from work did he want to go out to a club in the next few weeks and he said yes. The thing is James tastes and ideas are a little different from mind. He is one of those guys that doesn't really believe in spending much money when he goes to a stripclub. I don't spend alot either but a do get a few lapdances and tip some of the girls on stage but he seems more like the type that just wants to get his drink on and look and talk about the girls onstage. I just feel think that I wouldn't feel comfortable with him at a stripclub. There might be a girl onstage I think is sexy and I wanted to give her a tip but he might not think she is sexy and wonder why I gave her a tip. His taste in women seems to be a little different than mind. I know you might be saying well just don't hang with him when you go out, but I don't socialize with alot of people in town and to me it is better to go to a stripclub with a friend even if it is just to have someone to talk to when the club is slow or the dancers act like they would rather stay in the back or talk amongst themselves than mingle with the customers.

4 comments

• DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I don't know. I know I can't take my best friend along with me to a club because inevitably, he will think some club in Tampa is (or at least used to be) better. It's not my fault the very first time he went to a club, they jerked him off. I can't control the laws of the state I'm in. On the other hand, it is nice to go with someone. We generally like the same girls, although if a girl dances well, I will give her the benefit of the doubt while he won't.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    jctone: I feel ya on the part about someone embarrasing you my cousin has did silly things in the past(giving his jacket to 1 of the dancers) but we still have a pretty good time for the most part. The guy from work has only been out with me once to the SC but I had asked him did he want to go to the club again. Actually the real deal is I get the notion he would rather go to an "all black" club. The club we went to and are going back to is more of a mixed club although they have a decent number of black females. I will tip or get a dance from any female I fined attactive regardless of color. To him the white female would have to be built more like a blackfemale for him to show interest. I just get the feeling if their was a slim white girl on stage and I tipped her he would think something was wrong with me. The last time we went we got their real late and I didn't get to enjoy it, this time it will be on my terms or he doesn't go at all.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I find that I either go with a big group (i.e. a bachelor party, poker night after the game) or I go alone. Once or twice I've met a friend at a club, but I go to relax and enjoy and the anonymity is part of it to me. I'm there for the girls and to indulge my fantasies. I find I can do that best privately. Well, privately except for the dancers, and the other customers, and the bouncers, you know what I mean. I prefer not to have to think about a friend when I go.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Well, then you should go less often with your friend. It is always more fun to have someone with the same attitude and feeling about the clubs with you. I have a friend, that will stick a dollar in his mouth and lie down on stage for the dancer to get his tip. To me, that is a bit over the top. He enjoys it. But it does make me feel uncomfortable. So I don't go as often with him. His actions also affects me since I am with him. You have to take that into consideration. He is cheap with the dancers, that might reflect on you too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion