tuscl

Report on TUSCL Meet in Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:44 AM
A small but dedicated group of strip club hounds attended the TUSCL in Detroit on Friday. I arrived at the Flight Club around 3:30PM and got down to the business of drinking and ogling naked women. Papi_Chulo and Silkypants came around 4PM. Both of them had already done some clubbing in other Detroit venues. Finally, Wongy showed up, and he brought his own dancer! Wongy is a Detroiter I had never met before, and the dancer is Autumn, who works at another club and goes by the TUSCL name Keepitbreezy1. I had a great time conversing and hanging out with these people. I hope they will add their own comments to this report. I stayed until 10:30, much later than I usually do, and drank too much. And I took a couple strippers upstairs to VIP and spent too much. But you only live once. I'm sorry that many people who expressed interest in the TUSCL meet could not make it due to personal or business circumstances. When Juice dropped out, the number of attendees was cut in half. I hope to meet these people at some future date.

64 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Damn jack, you stayed from 3:30PM to 10:30? That's a long ass time. It sounds like you guys had a great time, I just wish there was a way we could get a larger group of TUSCLers together. But unfortunately, with everyone living in all different spots around the country and having different work schedules, that's obviously going to be very difficult to do. jack, what kind of strippers did the Flight Club have yesterday when you guys were there? Any Latinas? :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Juice said he would show up, but he didn't end up showing up? I'm shocked!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Juice said he would show up, but he didn't end up showing up?" I heard he had to visit a sick alias.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think Juice's van broke down on the way :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I met up w/ silky the night b/f the meet (Th eve) at the Penthouse Club. The owner of the Penthouse (and Flight Club and Collegium) was in the club (Penthouse) on Th night so there were a lot of dancers on hand especially for a Th night (60 dancers) There was only 1 ebony but there were a lot of good looking whities (dancers) and a few thick ones which are my preference – ended up getting dances from about 5 dancers which were all good dances except for one ROB which was a one and done. I ended up spending about $500 in total but that is peanuts compared to what silky spends – I think silky spends about $500 on just one trip to the LD booths and he goes there all night long – dude has a black belt in SCing LOL. In keeping w/ his SC black belt – at Flight Club during the meet; silky took the dancer TUSCLer wongy brought (Autumn aka Keepitbreezy1) to the LD booth along w/ another dancer from FC – i.e. Autumn was there as a custie (she dances @ Silver Criket) – silky took Autumn to the LD booth so she could get a dance with one of the FC dancers while silky was in the booth w/ them – they were actually in there for several songs/dances and when Autumn came out she had a very big smile on her face (the other dancer seems to have taken care of her while silky was watching – and perhaps doing more than watching?).
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    And then there was the guy who makes $350K/yr but couldn't afford to attend because of "unexpected expenses" I guess some people just can't manage their finances
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    GoVikings: "what kind of strippers did the Flight Club have yesterday when you guys were there? Any Latinas? " About 20 strippers were on day shift and another 20 on night shift. Most were white but there were a few blacks and latinas. Usually the club has more black dancers. I hope Papi was not too disappointed. A Mexican dancer I've know for years stopped by our table for a minute but then moved on. I later took a girl up to VIP, and she may have been latina--dark curly hair--but I did not ask. The club did not have as many busty blondes as I would have liked. My CF was on vacation in the Caribbean. I texted a couple other blondes, but one never replied and the other said she was recovering from a boob job.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I love it. I list about six reasons I can't make it, the main ones being work related, with unexpected expenses being a minor last one. steve removes the context, cherry picks the last item without having any idea what or how much my unexpected expenses and doesn't mention the more important reason. Guess he is jealous I make so much more money then him. This is why I say you are and always will be a complete homo, steve!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    steve229: "I guess some people just can't manage their finances" Also I'd say skipping a rather frivolous trip when you have some unexpected expenses come up and greater working priorities is a pretty example of managing finances well. You are, and all will be a 16 y/o girl and a complete homo, steve!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Papi - thanks for the report. Sounds like you enjoyed your "frivolous" trip!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Papi- I'm looking forward to your Detroit reviews. I'm wondering if Detroit has overtaken Houston as your favorite place to strip club? 4 or 5 people seems to be the average number of people on these meets. There were 4 people at the Miami meet, 5 people at the Detroit meet, 4 people at the Phoenix meet. I think Shadow said there were 6 people at one of the Atlanta meets. I think the next meet should be in the LA/COI area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Sounds like you enjoyed your "frivolous" trip …”350 It probably *was* a frivolous trip for someone like me with a sub-sub $350k/yr salary – but if I died next week I’d be glad I made the trip instead of thinking I should have saved the $$$. Plus – I don’t have kids or a wife whom I have to be concerned about in terms of spending $$$ that I should be using for them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I'm wondering if Detroit has overtaken Houston as your favorite place to strip club …” I’m a southern boy and prefer the south – Detroit has great SCs and I would def recommend to anyone – although the white clubs have been great; the chocolate clubs not so much. I would say Houston is still my fave (on a chocolate basis) followed by ATL – I think ATL had the most # of beautiful ebonies and would be first on my list except ATL’s mileage is a bit low in many of the SCs.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Clarification: I never said I had a $350k/y salary. That's just how much I've end up making the last couple of years. Some was from salary but some from stuff like capital gains, and dividends. It's fun one guy who is deliberately trying to misrepresent something I said claims I said something them everyone just believes I did, even though they ought to know better about the source and their agenda and their tactics in implementing it.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    A dental emergency grounded me that day. Two hours in the chair to fix it.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Whose too say I wasn't in D-Town...I might have had a really good OTC action with a Detroit stripper that posts on here from time too time #JustThinkAboutIt
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Jack, Steve , papi - LOL u guys really no how too tickle the funny bone god bless yall
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @capri - if you're ever in DC, the lapdances are on me
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    steve229 - That is a pretty safe offer. :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Exactly
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    LOL, good ole' Dugly and the million excuses. Glad yall had a good time!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    How about virginia Steve?!?!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What about Virginia? She needs some candy cane in her life.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    DC only - wouldn't want you to miss out on what our nation's capital has to offer!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Heard the SCs are bad there
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukam, "4 or 5 people seems to be the average number of people on these meets. There were 4 people at the Miami meet, 5 people at the Detroit meet, 4 people at the Phoenix meet. I think Shadow said there were 6 people at one of the Atlanta meets." I think the large influx into Atlanta is due to it being more centrally located. I can attest that the weather in Miami that day kept the ducks inside. I don't think I've dried out yet! Talk about a wet spot on the pants! LDK would have been proud. :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a good time. I like the "bring your own stripper" deal. I think that would be a good contest on the next TUSCL meet up to see who could bring the finest honey.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I want to clear up one point. 2 people have mentioned that there were 6 people at the Atlanta meet up. There has never been a planned meet up or convention in Atlanta. The one day that 6 of us were there it was totally by chance. Today there were 3 of us there. Having hosted 2 conventions in Columbia SC, I know how hard it is to put together one and my thanks to those of you that try.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Should Follies be nominated as the Semi Official TUSCL meet up club?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Should Follies be nominated as the Semi Official TUSCL meet up club?" Hasn't Juice already been a no-show at Follies? Maybe he felt it was a frivolous trip?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - That is fine with me. Of the other 2 guys there yesterday one was from AL and the other from NC. steve229 - Juice claims to have already been there. Who knows?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Mr cat and Steve- I don't ever remembur a tuscl meeting in da A...if there is one I am down as long as my work sitchuation is fine. Mr cat by trading my reviews u can't tell that I hav been there than I hav no comment. I was the first too brake the news that the door girl was pregnant cause I might have something too due bout that LOL #JustThinkAboutIt
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "and the million excuses" Well, technically only half a dozen... Maybe time to cut back on the charitable donations?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " Juice claims to have already been there. Who knows?" Was that for Juice's 2nd Annual Birthday Bash @ Follies? I heard it was a blow-out!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nice to see steve229 changing his tune after I called him down - at first there was only one reason, now he at least acknowledges there were about six. Looks like things kind of backfired on steve229 here. In his attempt to prove I was lying he could only do so by lying himself. He has now been called out as the liar he is for all to see. Just keep in mind his tactics for the future.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Interesting that a guy like steve229 who is so eager to deliberately misrepresent me via his sleazy tactics via "modifying" things I said, omitting important context, saying what he thinks others want to hear as opposed to what he knows is true, all because he is resentful that I was more success at making money than he was last year apparently lives/work in Washington, DC. Seems like a good place for ya' stevie-boy!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    steve229 - Juicebox69 claimed that he was going to throw a birthday celebration for himself at Follies, I believe in November but as history has shown, you cannot believe everything he says.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Guys. People's plans change. Traveling half way across the country to hang with strip club junkies from the internet for a night just isn't going to be a high priority for most if anything more important comes up. Get over it already and your belief that it shows something sinister about the people who dropped out all ready. Where does it rank in importance on a scale of 1 to 100? 4? 5?
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat “but as history has shown, you cannot believe everything he says.” say whhaaaat?!? just thank about it
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Doctorphil I am personally inviting u too my 3rd bday bash in follies in 2 weeks!!! Please bee there u crack me up!!!!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Stupid troll Dougster says: "isn't going to be a high priority if anything more important comes up." Like camping out on the TUSCL board all day and night waiting for his troll bait to get a bite. Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ wow! upissedaspot sure woke up pissed off this morning. Guess his mother was banged by another 20 TUSCLers this morning and she spent all the money on smack instead of saving some to feed him.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    ^Not likely. I kind of doubt if anybody but Dougster has wetdreams about having sex with decomposed corpses.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @upissedaspot: Actually she staged her death to get away from you and so she could spend all her the money she earns whoring on smack instead of feeding you. You has been duped! (Sorry that all of TUSCL knew except for you. That's gotta be hard on you, kid.)
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Strange, I don't see "all of TUSCL" chiming in to agree with Dougster about the joy of sex with dead remains. You're not gonna back out of this one, swinger. Now excuse me while I go hurl.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wow! Look at how upissedaspot is spazzing about this. Guess he we really hit a sore spot of his!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Lol. My bitch Dougster has lost any semblance of contact with reality. He shows no sign of embarassment at being forever exposed as a necrophiliac. And he mindlessly parrots in non sequitur my dig at how he spazzes within minutes each time one of his man-crushes posts.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ just pissed off because his mother staged her own death to get away from him and is now fucking 20 guys from TUSCL per night to support her smack habit.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    LL interesting report on Detroit meet descends into flame war as Troll D reels in another sucker. Don't feed the trolls.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @Caprisun69. thank you for the personal invitation. are you going to have cake and ice cream? i like cake and ice cream. especially ice cream. any flavor will do except for tootie fruity. i don’t swing that way but if you are expecting sclvr5005 i suppose you will have to have tootie fruity. something else that i really like is oreo cookies but i’m boycotting them. Ilbbaicnl told me they are racist. solidarity brother, er sister(?) or whatever the fuck you are ilbbaicnl. i imagine you will have lots of clowns at your party, a regular clown fest but a word of advice – make it clear that magicians aren’t welcome otherwise zipperhead68 is likely to show up with his one and only trick. i don’t know what you think but frankly that guy is such a big asshole that it just isn’t very impressive when he keisters 20 live chickens up his poop chute. i look forward to meeting you. i’ll be the guy trying to hump a stripper’s leg. see you there
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol... I did not see this surprise twist to the TUSCL meet in Detroit thread coming.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^your right surprise twist lol Mikeya u r definitely coming!! Slick and lopaw will be there reppin some California love blue lion dougie zippy dr. Phil big dawg sippycup duke crazy joe will all bee there too name a few oh and can't 4 get hotstuff her boytoy is flying her down here!!!! #ThisWillBeEpic Stevie and clubber need too come too oh and papi too
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @capri - Sounds rather frivolous and low priority.....I'm in!
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @steve229: at once succinct and enigmatic :-)
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    Sounds like it was very interesting and a lot of fun. The Flight Club and Penthouse are two of my favorite clubs when in Detroit. It would be entertaining to hear about your individual experiences with the dancers. I have been there several times and am familiar with some of the dancers.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Just my two cents on the Detroit meet. I was a little worried Detroit would not put out there best girls for this weekend and that was not the case. While the Penthouse day shift was slow with few customers, the night shift was stacked with talent and on top of that my CF says the 10's I know do extras now. I took a couple new girls and several favorites up stairs but contrary to what others have said, I do not wear a belt(black or otherwise) when I go strip clubbing. The next day the flight club did one better by having a very good day shift and night shift. Jackslash knew who was missing but it didn't stop him from going up stairs with aleast one girl. There where six or more pretty pussies on display and many fun times upstairs. Wongy did let me take breezy upstairs with the girl breezy selected and I will have to say she chose wisely. Breezy's dances actually ended early due to the dancer having to go back on stage. Best money I spent that weekend. At 11:30 Wongy says let go to the Silver Cricket and Wongy and I were off to Wongy's and keepitbreezy's club. 8 hours of clubbing on Thursday and 10 hours of clubbing on Friday and I still came home with money. Special thanks to Papi for coming all the way from Miami to join us. Thanks to Jackslash for organizing. And thanks to Wongy and keepitbreezy for coming out and having a great time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the report Silky.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @silky - Black belt or no black belt, you sir are a true strip club warrior (although it does beg the question of how you keep those silky pants up) Now, some of the sticks-in-the-mud on here would say your trip was rather frivolous and low priority, but I salute you as a man of your word. All hail silkypants and Papi Chulo, road warriors extraordinaire!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Keep it Silky, Silky Smooth.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, While perusing recent posts here, I thought about your post and Follies. When I was there, with you, weren't there at least 4-5 TUSCLers there?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Almost made it. Too bad "almost" only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear explosions. Maybe if y'all ever make it to Louisville... Given what happened instead though, I can't say I really regret missing it this time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Yes. It's a rare day when I go to Follies and don't run into at least one other TUSCLer.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, At a local club, another TUSCLer and myself have been in the LD area at the same time. we were discussing the club via PM and I mentioned I had been there the previous early afternoon to visit "C", who was my fave at the time. He said he was there the same afternoon and saw her in the LD room with a guy. I remember a couple coming into the room. So we realized we were both there, but have never really met. He is a hit and miss club goer like me. Rarely a planned visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion