tuscl

The Down And Dirty Of Vagina Smuggling

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Now if a girl could smuggle a gun and squeeze and fire out of her vagina, that would be impressive. It would also scare the living daylights out of TSA agents trying. to figure out how they are going to hire enough vagina inspectors without upsetting everyone. Now if a girl 3d printed a plastic gun and hid it inside, it might be almost undetectable except to Shadowcat. He could smell it on her. :)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I took my ATF on a vacation one time when she was actively using heroin. When we got there she tried to take 5 packets of heroin out of her pussy and discovered that the moisture had melded the powder into the paper it was wrapped in and into her vaginal tissue. She was mellow and had no drugs. The story of how she got drugs is worth an article in and of itself. She tends to hide all kinds of crap up there. Recently when I brought her to drug detox, she knew it was a non-smoking facility and she hid a cell phone and 1/2 a pack of cigarettes in her vagina. I offered to shove the charger for the phone up her ass but she declined. The intake nurse did a full cavity search and found it all. Lol.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that was interesting
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    By the title I thought people were smuggling vaginas into or out of the country. I pictured lots of poontang on dry ice in Igloo coolers.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol, lopaw,
    Before reading the article I was wondering how do you smuggle a vagina as well without it being attached to someone? Was this about human trafficking? Was someone making artificial vaginas and stealing them and sneaking them across borders? nope. Just an article on items smuggled inside vaginas. Maybe I'm remembering a link on the article.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    i prefer to keep my vagina empty and available for action when i'm traveling. it's a real mood killer when you have to say "wait until i pull my contraband out" when you're trying to bang a guy in an airplane restroom.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like vaginas ready for action. ^. :)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Slick speechless? WTF.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think that Slick fainted at the very thought of vajayjays on ice in an Igloo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion